Have you guys ever checked out iTunes radio? It's actually pretty cool. I was looking for some new music and just left it on the station that's most likely to play something new I could get into, and I already found 7 songs that I can't stop listening to. Yeah they play some crap too, but it depends on which station you choose, and they have very descriptive stations so it gets right to your tastes.

So anyone tried it yet? I kinda never noticed it TBH, I just always added music to my iPod and listened to music with it.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Yeah, tried it.

I had the same problem as I have with all radio: It played songs I didn't like. I mean, it played some good stuff too, but I thought "well I could just listen to my iTunes, where I like all the music."
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Yeah, tried it.

I had the same problem as I have with all radio: It played songs I didn't like. I mean, it played some good stuff too, but I thought "well I could just listen to my iTunes, where I like all the music."

Yeah, I only use it to find new songs if I get bored with my current library, which I guess it's pretty good for.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Last.fm sounds very familiar. You listen to your favourite artist and it'll play their tunes and similarly tagged bands, labelled by the users. So other "ABC" fans think "XYZ" sounds good, but you can make it never let you hear that song again, instead listening to songs from other bands.
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
it has a good electronica section. the hardstyle station is pro
My name is Danny. Call me that.