its a Saturday and raining
proper tired and it gives me an excuse to stay in and play guitar all day which iv wanted for a while
whats the weather like where you are?
it was raining, but now nice and sunny, leicester england!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
It's just normal really. Nice weather to be going out in, but I am doing what you are, staying in and playing guitar all day
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Outside Glasgow in Scotland. Its raining a bit, I'm still going out though.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Was raining heavily, now stopped for night, but still overcast. - Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
Has been raining for ages but it's clearing up now-Devon.
Gonna play squash later but other than that Ill just be playing guitar.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
It better be clear for 6 hours tonight in London, else I'm gonna be pissed off.
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.
Early morning. Sun's not up quite yet. Still, clear, prolly gonna be sunny later- Alabama, U.S. I don't wanna go to work!
"We are, each of us, angels with but one wing, and only by embracing one another may we fly."- Luciano de Crescenzo

Makes you feel good inside, don't it?
the weather here in Frankfurt is disgusting. it is hot and the sun is shining. i hate hot weather. at least when it's cold, you can put on layers and snuggle up, but in the heat you just feel horrible.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
It was sunny, then dark and rainy, then sunny, and it's just gone dark again. I was going to go into town with my parents but the weather put me off ://
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Ahh, a weather thread, and the majority of postings are from england.
Love it!

(i'm in England too, and ze weaver iz lurvley)
It's been really sunny and nice here (getting more overcast now and then) and I have just devoured two large chicken wings and some bud.