Page 1 of 2
I was at my friends's house and we were jamming. and all of a sudden our guitar`s strings touched and we got electrocuted i rememmber throwing my guitar in the air and the next thing i`m on the floor and he said he got thrown from his chair...
His house is new and the electric system i guess wasn't grounded. Damn atleast we`re alive
I met Death once, was a nice dude. Loves the ladies, keep this between us though... The poor guy suffers from E.D... Poor Bastard. Kind of ironic, I mean he is a bunch of bones, yet the one bone that matters doesn't even work... The world is cruel.
How can he have a new ungrounded house?

Nice try, narc.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
So you didnt actually meet death, you just got electrocuted, which didnt happen either

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Play the victim
i didnt know electricity ran through the strings?

hear hear
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Omfgz Roflorrz!!!1!!11eleventy
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by K_Parker
I met Death once, was a nice dude. Loves the ladies, keep this between us though... The poor guy suffers from E.D... Poor Bastard. Kind of ironic, I mean he is a bunch of bones, yet the one bone that matters doesn't even work... The world is cruel.

Damn that sucks
You or you're friend pulled off an intense riff that in result created a massive bolt of energy that shocked the both of you,
the only reasonable explanation, or you just imagined it.

do you do any drugs of any kind?
How did you touch strings?

I : t kinda happened when they were making out and holding each other ever so gently.
i've been what felt like a lite "tazing" from a microphone and stuff before..

my amp was plugged into a different outlet than the PA. i guess there was something unbalanced so it was balancing thru my lips whenever it contacted the mic. the house was like 100 years old tho.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by psyks
How did you touch strings?

I : t kinda happened when they were making out and holding each other ever so gently.

what have you done
pics or it didn't happen..
no wait.
that doesnt work.
SEARCHBAR!!.
no, not that either..
er..
I guess I don't have anything to say..
I call shenanigans.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by ugsusheyftef
pics or it didn't happen..
no wait.
that doesnt work.
SEARCHBAR!!.
no, not that either..
er..
I guess I don't have anything to say..

I cum Blood, duh...
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by K_Parker

For all his problems though, he is a top gardener, and he looks great in black. He's getting a bit old though.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Fail, to be electrocuted means you were killed - that's what the term means. Tis all bollocks anyway.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The only rational explenation for this is that your friends amp or yours was grounded, and yours / his wasnt. You can have a guitar thats live, and if your not grounded, nothing much will happen, however as soon as you earth to somthing, for example sucking your friends penis, this is a potencial differnce between you being live and at 110v and his **** being isolated, the surge of volatge in current would be enough to cause a small flash of electric, much the same way an inverter welder works

On a more serious note, yes, it is possible to have a live guitar with electric running down the strings if i wire in the amp / the amps earth happens to touch the live wire of the plug, it will send voltage back up the ground of your guitars lead.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Absent Mind
So you didnt actually meet death, you just got electrocuted, which didnt happen either

exactly. you win, sir.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Bullsh!t.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I just had a meeting with death too, and he said there are going to be some serious cutbacks over the next year or so because modern medicine has really been putting our department out of work lately, and some of the team may have to be downsized. I want you to know it's nothing personal, but when we get the word from the big man upstairs, there's not much we can really do about it. Fortunately, you will receive a substantial redundancy payment, and we will give you a reference when you're looking for future work.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Oh, did he mention anything about golf on Saturday?
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
Quote by SkateAndGuitar
I was at my friends's house and we were jamming. and all of a sudden our penises touched and we got electrocuted i rememmber throwing my guitar in the air and the next thing i`m on the floor and he said he got thrown from his chair...
His house is new and the electric system i guess wasn't grounded. Damn atleast we`re alive

fixed

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
dude to the guys that are calling this BS
its not and its happened to me before. we were practicing in a relatively newly built sections (that had just finished renovation) and the power system was ****. i got a shock while playing and i was just like "whoaa **** wtf just happened?"

but the part about falling off the chair and tossing the guitar in the air, thats probably bull
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Page 1 of 2