are there any LP style guitars with trem on it? the only one i can think of is the kirk hammett signature.

metalbaswee

btw. how hard is it to install a trem to a esp ec-50..?
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
well to put a trem on any guitar without one a hell of alot of routing is needed so it will cost loads i cant think of any of the top of my head, there are some prs singlecuts and the tremonti sig
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
I've seen some les pauls with bigsby trems.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
i think rondomusic.com has some with a trem.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
those on rondomusc are very nice. thnx guys
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Get a bigsby. No routing needed, just a couple of holes drilled in the body. And they look sexy...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Are you looking for a tremolo or a floyd rose? I've seen an Lp with a kahler tremolo and it didn't look half bad. The person who used this feature was Steve Clark from Def Leppard.
get a stetsbar.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
you might be thinking of something different....lets clear this up....kirk hammett has a strat body style...not an LP
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
wait. i think i can get a pic for you
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
also, if your going to get the les paul from Rondomusic, send them an email asking how much it would be to put an Original Floyd Rose on, because that licensed one is going to be ****. As for putting a floyd on your esp, it's not worth it.