ok so here is the deal, currently i am doing my degree in music production but since i am on my holidays i have nothing to do and i find myself getting out of practice so if there is anyone out there who likes to play and record but finds the technical side a bit hard/boring send me your stuff and i will mix and/or master it for you
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
I feel a sudden need to bookmark your profile x) I plan to record something in very nearby future, and I have (almost) no idea about art of mixing, so any advice/help would be cool. I'll definitely send you a PM if I have something to mix.
Me too! I'm working on a piece at the moment. Would be awesome if you could help me out!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
wow great response so far, any advice i can give i will, i dont know everything but i will tell u what i can to braincheese, if you want the song mixed i will need every individual track as a wav file, and also if possible the arrangement as a .OMF. if you want it just mastered all i need is the finished song as a wav
Guitars-
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Quote by notonlybutalso
wow great response so far, any advice i can give i will, i dont know everything but i will tell u what i can to braincheese, if you want the song mixed i will need every individual track as a wav file, and also if possible the arrangement as a .OMF. if you want it just mastered all i need is the finished song as a wav

What software do you use when mixing? Pro Tools?
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
no not at the minute, currently i am using cubase sx3 but i shall be using protools by next week when i have the latest cs5 update to recognise my m-audio ultra8R interface
Guitars-
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Quote by notonlybutalso

Isn't a wav file, of a finished song at least, too mostrously huge to send over an e-mail?
yes it is far too montrous lol for future reference i need it at 44.1khz 16bit standard uncompressed, and if you want to send it tell me and i will give u my msn address, no file size limit on that . and yes to master all i need is the finished (as in mixed) wav
Guitars-
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Quote by notonlybutalso
yes it is far too montrous lol for future reference i need it at 44.1khz 16bit standard uncompressed, and if you want to send it tell me and i will give u my msn address, no file size limit on that . and yes to master all i need is the finished (as in mixed) wav

Cool, just clearing it up!
ok 6doit i will pm you my msn address, just add me and send it over when am online
Guitars-
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
OK thats awesome! I'll send you my latest take of Jason then to master and mix and then could I send you another of my songs to be mastered?

Thanks again!! This is sweeet!
Where you want me to upload?
i have pm'ed you the details braincheese
Guitars-
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-