Hmmm, not really sure what forum to post this is in, so i'll try it here.

Anyway, i'm English, but I just heard of this thing. (National guitar workshop of america) i'm just starting a gap year and was looking for an excuse for going travelling in the USA...So I was thinking about maybe trying to get some work there in summer '09,
Anyway, has anyone ever worked for them? And do they employ crew members that are under 21 (i'm only 18, but I know in England that's the age you become a 'responsible adult' and can drink and stuff, not so sure about America)
Do you think it would be an applicable plan to apply to work at different campus' on different weeks, and then travel around between then...
Obviously the best plan would be to contact the NGWA, but at the moment they seem to be a bit busy with summer '08 and I can't do anything untill next year so any help/advice from you american UGers, or non-americans who just know these things would be great

xxxx
Quote by Meowskis
Hmmm, not really sure what forum to post this is in, so i'll try it here.

Anyway, i'm English, but I just heard of this thing. (National guitar workshop of america) i'm just starting a gap year and was looking for an excuse for going travelling in the USA...So I was thinking about maybe trying to get some work there in summer '09,
Anyway, has anyone ever worked for them? And do they employ crew members that are under 21 (i'm only 18, but I know in England that's the age you become a 'responsible adult' and can drink and stuff, not so sure about America)
Do you think it would be an applicable plan to apply to work at different campus' on different weeks, and then travel around between then...
Obviously the best plan would be to contact the NGWA, but at the moment they seem to be a bit busy with summer '08 and I can't do anything untill next year so any help/advice from you american UGers, or non-americans who just know these things would be great

xxxx

hi Meowskis. i'm going to the connecticut location in august for a week to take the seminar. you have the right idea about contacting them but if i get a chance to ask them i'll post when i get back
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy GX
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Ibanez RG5ERX1
Fender MIM Telecaster
Fender Acoustic
Fender Supersonic Combo
Boss TU-2 / CS-3 / DD-20 / Vox Satchurator / Hardwire CR-7 / Vox Big Bad Wah / ISP Decimator G-String
At first I thought the title of the thread was "National Guitar Worship Of America" and I thought this thread would be about some kind of cult...

I'm upset.
The.
zomg! two threads about that same thing!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Meowskis

xxxx

National Ground Water Association?

Great organization.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->