As-new valveking 112. i can't remember EXACTLY when i bought this, but it was less than a year ago :S. still works just as when i bought it.

40W, 1 12inch speaker, 2-channel, bright switch, gain boost and volume boost for od channel. footswitchable channel and boost (compatable marshall footswitch included), reverb and efx loop. also has the knob that mixes class A and class A/B on the back. 2 inputs (one for single coils, one for hummers)

its all-stock. valves and speaker.
only gigged once. only cranked a few times.

has a very good mid-high gain distortion (OD pedal can push this amp very far), nice warm cleans that can sparkle fenderishly when the bright switch is engaged.

ive found this to be a very versatile amp, but i need to downsize to either VC15 or a orange TT so i am selling this 40w beast.

i can ship outside of UK but only if buyer pays. pick up from manchester UK or ill ship anywhere in england, but again, at buyers cost.

£220 ono
Cheers guys!
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
let me correct you a bit...it's 50watt, knob that switched between A, A/B and B classes, 2 inputs(one for passive and other for active pickups).
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
50watt? was sure it was 40. lol definatlety need to downsize. the 112 doesnt change to b classs though. it is actually just A - A/B
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
Quote by NiK-117
50watt? was sure it was 40. lol definatlety need to downsize. the 112 doesnt change to b classs though. it is actually just A - A/B

Yes, that's true, it's only A - A/B.

But one thing, you're asking for around 440 american dollars, and you can get one brand new on MusiciansFriend for $399.

So, you're probably gonna have to lower your prices a bit.

...sorry.
O O

___
Swap for a Vox AD50VT?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
cheers for the link. i think the price difference is similar to the laney thing. in the uk we get laney really cheap, but the valveking 112 is nearly £300.

but yeah, tbh i set the price to 220 cos i knew people might ask for it to be lowered i only really want 200 ono on it. or, better yet, a swap for a laney VC
okay, sorry, i'm in the US.

I know what you mean, though. Better to start too high and somebody ask you to lower your price, then start low and get ripped off.
O O

___
yeah exactly that was my devious plan lol
Haha ^^
Umm if i could sell my Vox, then i'll hit you up on an offer for the VK
That cool?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
yeah let me know if you sell it
other offers are still welcome though
im coming off the net for a while, ill be back on in a day. sorry to TRIPLE post but im just letting you know that i wont reply straight away.
PM'd
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
bump
consider trade??
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
depends what we're trading
well er... ive got a spider and i can give you some money
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
that would be a serious downgrade for me, sorry mate. if you've got my asking price of £200 its yours. but i won't trade for a spider
please dont hesitate to make more offers, i will be back online tomorrow.
commented
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
bump
can you wait like 2 weeks and i could get £200
also where bouts in manc are you?
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
EDIT:sorry just checked pm,s
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
bump
bump
bump
bump