Im thinking of getting a new guitar and its down to 2 guitars.An EPIPHONE EJ-200 or a YAMAHA LL6, anyone who has either of these guitars any feedback wud be appreciated, i have had a go on the YAMAHA LL6 because my mate has one and it seems a good guitar, but ive not had the good fortune of having a go of an EJ-2OO,Also if anyone knows of any guitars up to the £300 price mark that they think are as good as or better than these then great
Check out Alvarez, they're good guitars for the money.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Isn't 300 euro close to equal 600$ USD?? if so then you can get some much better guitars....Check out the Epiphone Masterbilt series.....any of these: EF-500M, AJ-500M, DR-500M.
Art & Lutherie Cedar or Spruce top guitars. Wonderful guitar for the price. Make sure you go try one out. It blew everything else out of the water when I was buying my first guitar.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by Antibiotics101
Isn't 300 euro close to equal 600$ USD?? if so then you can get some much better guitars....Check out the Epiphone Masterbilt series.....any of these: EF-500M, AJ-500M, DR-500M.

it is £300 english pounds,i dont know how much it equals to in euros mate
Can't comment on the Yamaha but I bought an Epiphone EJ200 after reading glowing recommendations on it, only to find it extremely disappointing.
The guitar looked great but I found the sound a little thin for a jumbo and the neck was too narrow for my fingers.
Needless to say, I didn't keep it for very long and replaced it with a Washburn J28SDL which is also a jumbo but has a solid top and it absolutely blew the Epiphone away in terms of sound and playability and sells for roughly the same price (Just under £300).
Just my opinion. I hope it is helpful to you.
Quote by Strummer 71
Can't comment on the Yamaha but I bought an Epiphone EJ200 after reading glowing recommendations on it, only to find it extremely disappointing.
The guitar looked great but I found the sound a little thin for a jumbo and the neck was too narrow for my fingers.
Needless to say, I didn't keep it for very long and replaced it with a Washburn J28SDL which is also a jumbo but has a solid top and it absolutely blew the Epiphone away in terms of sound and playability and sells for roughly the same price (Just under £300).
Just my opinion. I hope it is helpful to you.

i have heard good things about both guitars and you would think that the ej200 would be good considering that gibson own epiphone and the epiphone ej-200 is modled on the gibson j-200 which is probably the best acoustic you can buy but well out of my price range,thanks for the input and i will have a look at the washburn mate
i have just seen an epiphone hummingbird online for £199,has anyone come across one of these if so what do you think and are they value for money
You need to play one. I know lots of people like them, but I personally don't. They should be decently good guitars.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
the LL6 is a MUCH better sounding guitar than the EJ-200 imo. really the EJ-200s i have played were crap as far as i'm concerned. do check out the other guitars people have recommended in this thread. the alvarez, washburn, and epiphone masterbilt recommendations are all good ones.

as for the epiphone hummingbird... it's also not nearly as nice of a guitar as the Yamaha LL6. it's an OK guitar, but nothing special.
i think the ll6 is the best bet,im going to sound control in manchester soon so i can get a bit more scope into what i can afford and what they sound like