basically i just got an email from itunes saying that i've won tickets to see Lightspeed Champion at the Koko in London on tuesday, only problem is is that it says 'all persons attending must be over the age of 18' im only 16 but i really want to go.
Anyone been to the Koko? Do the check for id there or will they just wana get you in as quickly as possible like other venues?
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Last edited by rhysm at Jul 5, 2008,
I doubt they'll check unless you look really young.

KOKO isn't too bad for gigs but the drinks are mental expensive.
Get a fake ID, it'll be worth it to see Lightspeed Champion

whose supporting him?
Quote by Bluesbreaker7
I doubt they'll check unless you look really young.

KOKO isn't too bad for gigs but the drinks are mental expensive.

yea thats what i was thinking, i got served cigerettes the other day so i obviously look older than i am

EDIT:

Quote by meh17
Get a fake ID, it'll be worth it to see Lightspeed Champion

whose supporting him?

doubt i could get a fake ID by tuesday, don't really have the money either to be honest.
a band called Pete and the Pirates, i'd never heard of them before but from some youtube surfing they seem alright
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Last edited by rhysm at Jul 5, 2008,
Just go, Koko probably won't check for ID, and if they ask, just fumble around with your pockets and say "I guess I must've left it at home". If they try to kick you out, just protest like "Hey, I paid for this ticket man, c'mon"

Sounds like a good gig anyway, Lightspeed Champion is great and Pete and the Pirates are kinda generic, but catchy.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT