Yes. If you have iTunes, go to Edit, then Preferences, then goto the Advanced tab, in that, goto the Importing tab, and where it says "Import Using: AAC Converter" in the dropdown menu, change the AAC Converter to MP3 Converter.

Select the track you wish to convert (add it to your library first. File->Add file to library), goto Advanced, then select 'Convert selection to MP3.'
sort of, but midi isn't sound so you get the computers interpretation of the midi data
now extra flamey
It'll still sound like cheesy midi voices, but I guess it's possible.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Wayward_Son
It'll still sound like cheesy midi voices, but I guess it's possible.

Yeah like the crap those Magic Mic karaoke kits spew out. Fake and synthesized.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Well i can record my drums through MIDI and same with this guitar pedal so thats what I was thinking of doing

Thanks All
Well i asked here cos i wondered is there a way of doing it directly through cubase or something :S
MIDI is only computer data and not sound. To convert MIDI to an mp3, you must first record it as audio. To do this you need to use your sound source (controller i.e. keyboard) and output it to whatever it is you are using to record it, then bounce the audio file as an mp3. If your sound source is internal, (in the computer) it may be easier because the computer will do all the work. You might simply have to bounce it or export it and it'll convert to audio automatically. If your using pro level gear, (i.e. Logic and Protools) bouncing it as MIDI will result in silence.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
I think dbpoweramp has a midi plugin too. I use it for all my wav/mp3/wma conversions.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Quote by ufossuck
MIDI is only computer data and not sound. To convert MIDI to an mp3, you must first record it as audio. To do this you need to use your sound source (controller i.e. keyboard) and output it to whatever it is you are using to record it, then bounce the audio file as an mp3. If your sound source is internal, (in the computer) it may be easier because the computer will do all the work. You might simply have to bounce it or export it and it'll convert to audio automatically. If your using pro level gear, (i.e. Logic and Protools) bouncing it as MIDI will result in silence.

you can convert midi directly do mp3...
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!