Page 1 of 2
What are some of the worst things you've ever smelled? I was just out playing soccer a while ago and now I smelled my own foot and almost collapsed...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
The smell of fail coming from this thread?

only joking

Alcoholic smoking tramps is probably the worst smell I've come across.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Same thing, but after taking off my hockey equipment.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
Yeah my feet have been pretty bad. Or one nasty fart I had that forced my entire class to leave the room.

One kid was retching on the smell
People who have smoked once pack a day for the last 20 years. That goddamn awful ashtray smell.

Girls who smoke pot. Disgusting smell.

The sweet smell of a great sorrow lies over the land (10 e-cakes and 10 e-pies to whoever gets the reference)
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by puffycow
Same thing, but after taking off my hockey equipment.

same, but for me it was putting it on before a game.
my 5 year old guitar strap wich is large and i allways sweat like hell when playing

its disgusting now, i bought a new one lol
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
The smell of diarrhea and nacho cheese mixed together. I was unfortunate enough to find it in a Porta-potty a while back. Nearly threw up.
My shoes...I have very sweaty feet
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
The milk I found at the back of the fridge the other day

I died a little inside.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by Absent Mind

Alcoholic smoking tramps is probably the worst smell I've come across.

I love alcoholic smoking tramps........
Don't worry, the smell washes off after about 7 hours under a hot shower.
A snatch I almost went down on.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Shit.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I had a pint of milk in a glass in the middle of the night, I started to walk up stairs, I tripped on something, rolled back down only tipping a tiny bit of the milk, I forgot to clean it up, the next couple of days, those stairs smelt unbelievabley bad.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
i made some tuna a month back when i was sick at home, and i dont know why (i usually like tuna) but this stuffed ricked and tasted awful and the taste staid in my mouth for the whole day. nearly puked
Quote by leondb
A snatch I almost went down on.

A snatch I DID go down on

*is a champ*
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I snatch I DID go down on

*is a champ*

I usually wait at least shower time before diving.

*is cautious*
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Dreadnought
I snatch I DID go down on

*is a champ*

You can have the world championship belt dude. hahaha. I went & kissed my way down and wanted to puke. Frick that, I was outta there in a heartbeat. If there's two things I hate, it's week old rotten fish muff and dreadlock forest oyster!
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Quote by JeanMi36
People who have smoked once pack a day for the last 20 years. That goddamn awful ashtray smell.

Girls who smoke pot. Disgusting smell.

The sweet smell of a great sorrow lies over the land (10 e-cakes and 10 e-pies to
whoever gets the reference)

say what?
The smell of a decomposing mouse behind my desk a while ago.

I had no idea it was there and wondered for about a week what the heightening smell of death and awfulness was in my room. Took about 10 minutes to pull this huge desk out and there it was, a (wet, breaking down etc) dead mouse that stank ridiculously bad. The smell was really quite awful indeed. Damn you cats!

There was no "mess" and as soon as the mouse was gone and the area heavily cleaned the smell was gone too, but it took a while to get over that.

So if you ever smell such a smell, and have a pet capable of catching prey and toys, it's worth checking behind items of furniture...
a possum carcass on a farm. I was a kid and didn't know what it was at first so i poked it with a long stick, and then the thing rolled over. I think it had been struck down on the road
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
When my brother took one of those cup of noodles and put it in the microwave, WITHOUT adding in water first. Oh god it smelled awful.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

the period smell.
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
I was in Taco bell gettin tome tacos, and a random hobo-esque guy came in with a water bottle, empty, filled it with pepsi from the fountain-pop thing, then just left. He smelled the worst of anything ever. He was like...years of unwashed BO after running a marathon every day, and puke, and **** all mixed. I almost gagged.

Then I ate the tacos, they were delicious.
Hospital food. Especially the Victoria Infirmary on a Friday, cos that's fish day.
I'd like to add...I spilled some milk on my desk and just kind of scooted it into the trash can with some paper...24 hours later it smelled so bad I could have puked...and my cat put a dead mouse in my shoe once...I turned the shoe around, it fell out, along with a horrible stench and a bunch of ants
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I remember when I used to play a limited amount of sport - before I just became a guitar playing slob - and whenever I'd take off my shin pads, the smell from them is utterly vile.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
FESTIVAL TOILETS

You do not know repulsion until you look down as you dump and realise you're seated a mere metre from a decaying olympus mons of human faeces
Quote by aznmetalhead93
The smell of diarrhea and nacho cheese mixed together. I was unfortunate enough to find it in a Porta-potty a while back. Nearly threw up.

At least it was in a porta-potty.

For me, it was after a storm, the sewers must have backed up or something, couldnt even walk out of the house. The smell of sulfur and crap was so bad i almost threw up and collapsed.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
we've got a large freezer in our garage that hasn't been turned on in a couple years... Well a few months ago we were cleaning out the garage and saw the freezer. I walk over and open it just as my brother screams "DON'T OPEN THAT!". I open it and smell nothing and kinda laugh at him. Then it hits me. It actually stung my nostrils and everyone in the garage (there were 3 of us) threw up within minutes.

I found a stench so foul that you can't even smell it at first. And the kicker is there was nothing in the freezer. What the ****?
Regurgitated hot wings.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Page 1 of 2