Hey right now i have a Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded and am happy with it but at the same time im not. I kinda miss the upper fret access and would kinda like a trem. I was looking at the new Ibanez RG770DX. Would this be a good idea? Would i be happy with the Ibanez? I play all types of music from AC/DC right up to Killswitch. Any input would be greatly appreciated Thanks
Gear:
2007 Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Honeyburst)
Marshall AVT50X
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Signature Crybaby Wah
Id keep the les paul n save up for the ibanez, I can guarantee you'll miss the les paul. If you have both you can always switch to suit the style, it makes sense in the long run. Now GET SAVIN'!!!!
dude i would keep the gibby cause in like 10 years the value will only go up and BTW keep the LP in its case cause if u leave it on a stand or somin the wood will dry out cause it doesn't have a clear coat on top of the wood
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
dude i would keep the gibby cause in like 10 years the value will only go up and BTW keep the LP in its case cause if u leave it on a stand or somin the wood will dry out cause it doesn't have a clear coat on top of the wood

Try to learn some grammar, or at the least, use some ability to spell.

The guitar will age with time, there is nothing you can do to stop this unless it is not played & it has been laquered to stop the paint ageing.

Keep the Gibson, they're solid instruments, that's if you've managed to pick up a non-shoddy/crap quality model.

Get a trem set into your LP if you fancied it?

Besides, I'm a Les Paul Floyd Rose Fan Boy.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
That Ibanez is horrible anyway. Keep the Les Paul...
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar