What about making a Guitar blog for every player( can be just an ordinary topic. I think it would be a great idea, we ahve blogs in the Building forums. and we could do it also as a guitar player Example:

Name:can be real or nickname
How long do you play guitar?:
Your Gear/Rig
a little bit about yourself
What level you are
What you currently are working on
what you want to achieve
what you are gassing for @ the moment ( and a possible counter about how much money you need)
About your style
possible link to band profile
link to mp3's

what do you guys think about it, i think it would be reallt cool watchin how good everybody is. watching them grow and getting better, watch what they are doing

suggestions are welcome!
Metalbaswee
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
I think its a good idea, get to know everybody a little better!
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
ill put my own blog up tomorrow in this subforum. and ill see what will happen
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Name: my name is Dan
How long do you play guitar?: i have been playing for nearly 6 years
Your Gear/Rig: guitars - Ibanez S470DXQM, Gould unknown model, Peavey TR-7, and the obligatory Strat knockoff. oh and a LAG "spring" acoustic
a little bit about yourself. i have two arms
What level you are. - what?
What you currently are working on. filling this out.
what you want to achieve.
what you are gassing for @ the moment (and a possible counter about how much money you need) - gassing? gas is far too expensive.
About your style. i wear jeans
possible link to band profile. www.myspace.com/ValenTone
link to mp3's; see UG profile.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?