http://www.myspace.com/bloodnuts
So finnaly we created our myspace page.The band started as a two person band.Me and my friend drummer later a (horrible) vocalist came to our band.The first year was horrible and we are ashamed of it...so were gonna skip that one.Ok so at 2008 March my friend got a drumset so we realized that we are looking to it prety serious.So we started rehearsing,a lot.Then we realized that the vocalist cant sing for **** so we knew that we have to kick him out but he was a good friend of ours...and all of the sudden he left (Thank God).So things started going positive.Just Drums and Guitar (no bass for now ).We started writing songs puting ideas and we have a full setlist so we will record our first album (at home).We also have 4 new songs.So...good old UG check the site if you can,and write your oppinion.The songs : Dont eat **** and Prajodinetas (demo and a rehearsel from the upcoming album) and Dead on the road and Tamsioji sviesos puse (rehearsels,new songs).

p.s.: genre - Freak metal...because we dont know how to call it so this sounds better than Wedontknowhowtosinglikecannibalcorpsebutwestilldoit rock.
lol listeened to your some of your songs they are cool i like dont eat **** my band sent you a friend request
Last edited by heavenlyshredR at Jul 8, 2008,
extremely strange music, but i kinda like it

good job
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Well, I must say I did laugh a little bit when I saw Nirvana as one of your influences .

Strange music, but I also think it's pretty cool. That's definitely not my style though (I wouldn't buy the album), but it's actually pretty unique IMO.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by 742627000017
the only thing that people buy is **** like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCVHi7rcjJE .

After listening to that, your music sounds like God.

But seriously, you guys have really cool and unique music, which is definitely awesome even though I don't listen to that kind of music.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
So,we finnaly have our recording schedule.
Tuesday - we record drum tracks
Wendesday - we record guitar tracks
Then we have a break,i will mix the instrumental tracks and ****
Another day - we will record vocal tracks
Then a week for mixing and listening