Poll: do you think babies are ugly?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you think babies are ugly?
yes
107 38%
no
32 12%
depends on the baby
139 50%
Voters: 278.
Page 1 of 3
Babies are cute. 14 years old guys trying to look cool by saying that babies are ugly, are the ugliest of the bunch!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I think babies are ugly...bald and chubby lookin always drooling
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Some are ugly, but even the ugly ones can be cuuuuuuteeee.

There are some lovely 'uns, though that may be biased due to gender.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I don't hate babies I just hate how whenever your with a girl around babie clothes they go "awww its so cute!" No its not. Its just small. You wouldn't say the shirt is cute if it was in your size.
We're genetically programmed to think babies are cute. We like cute things and tend to protect them. It's survival really. If we were animals, you'd be one of the first to go due to natural selection OR your offspring wouldnt live cause you thought they were ugly. Either way you fail.

Yay babies.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by The_Paranoia
I don't hate babies I just hate how whenever your with a girl around babie clothes they go "awww its so cute!" No its not. Its just small. You wouldn't say the shirt is cute if it was in your size.

What so we're not allowed to find small things for kids cute?
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

No, you are. I just dont see whats so cute about small white shoes for a child. I see the exact same style in another store but its 10 sizes bigger but no one thinks its cute.
yea some are ugly but there are some that arent bad
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
babies arent cute but toddlers are, once theye a bit more in proportion and can smile and talk and crawl. Little babies make me nervous, I always think I'm gonna break them or something haha I'm sure I'll feel different about my own though and babies clothes are cute, little trainers no bigger than your thumb!
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by The_Paranoia
No, you are. I just dont see whats so cute about small white shoes for a child. I see the exact same style in another store but its 10 sizes bigger but no one thinks its cute.

Okay I'm not that silly

I find it cute when it's like a style of clothing I'd like, as opposed to generic baby clothes, although some generic ones are cute also.

...ehh... just shush, we're women, deal with it
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I've actually had this discussion with my sister before. I don't really understand why women (Okay, maybe not just women, but it's certainly gender-biased) think that small things are cute. It's not just babies. Small dogs, small clothes, small cars, small... I don't know, purses...

I mean, pennies are small. I don't think they're cute.

EDIT: Okay, I just realized how stupid it is for me to expect something to do with women to make sense.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
hahaha
i dont care if they are cute or not
either way they scare me a lot 0_0
Yes. Babies are absolutely ****ing disgusting. I suppose it'll all change if I have a kid, cause it's MY little disgusting baby. :]
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I've actually had this discussion with my sister before. I don't really understand why women (Okay, maybe not just women, but it's certainly gender-biased) think that small things are cute. It's not just babies. Small dogs, small clothes, small cars, small... I don't know, purses...

EDIT: Okay, I just realized how stupid it is for me to expect something to do with women to make sense.

@ the edit. Yeah, we try, and fail sometimes, to make sense. Sorry

I can't explain it really. Some people regardless of gender just aren't bothered about 'cute' things, but I can't help it >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by GodofCheesecake

I misread pennies as penises... and I loled.
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w
It depends on the baby.

But if we're talking about the constant vomiting and deification of themselves, then yes, they're disgusting...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Most of them look the same, but it depends on the baby I can see why some people say that some babies are cute but it pisses me off because they just see any baby and they think its cute and I think its avarage
I'm sure that when I have kids, I'll feel differently, but I have never thought babies were even remotely cute looking.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Newborn babies are ugly, but once they're a few months old... they're pretty damn cute.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Yea, I totally hate it when people find joy in something like an infant. People should only be impressed by alcohol and genitalia. I can't stand it when people find things cute or beautiful. Come on, go look at some tits, and stop being such a lighthearted person. Everything should be heavy-handed, and clearly and logically defined.

Great thread, will read again.
I voted "Depends on the Baby," and then I realized, all babies look the same.

My precious votes, wasted.
They're cute when they're laughing or sleeping, other than that I find them quite ugly and annoying. I'm sure it'll be different if/when I have my own. My baby will be the cutest baby the world has ever seen. And it will never grow. Ever.
Babies= Maggots or Grubs in the way they look. I hate them
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
I fail to see how this is ugly OR maggot-like

Quote by SteveHouse
Alot of newborns can be pretty ugly and have this "I've just eaten something reaaaaly sour" look, I think its because they leave the womb and think "what the fuck is this shit? I wanna go back up there."

After a while though, they sort of face the music that they're in the real world and that really annoying fat aunt is going to keep saying "koochie koo" and give them big hairy moustache kisses for at least another 12 years.
Page 1 of 3