k so heres my dilemma...
i can either get a Boss DS-1 for $40 from my local music store

OR

i can get an Electro-Harmonix Big Muff WITH a 9V adapter from my friend who's selling it for $40 also (normaly its like $70 or something like that)

I'm looking for a pedal that fits my style of playing above all other things. I mostly play alot of blues and funk but i also play alternative (Radiohead, Coldplay etc). I also like to do alot of wacky and crazy sounds on my guitar (big fan of Tom Morello)

so basically i want u guys help me decide between the 2 pedals
much obliged!

cheers
who needs a slide...a wrench works just as well!!
out of those 2 i would chose the big muff, have you looked into a proco rat though? that might be better for your influences
POST FINDER
sorry, I have to jump on the bandwagon here real quick

what amp do you have?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
currently play on a Vox DA-5
but i also got a Ventura 60R
I"m really thinking you should get a new amp before you get a Disto pedal cause it's gonna sound VERY bad through the Vox.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
I"m really thinking you should get a new amp before you get a Disto pedal cause it's gonna sound VERY bad through the Vox.

+1
You're going to sound like garbage with an OD pedal through that thing. Just use it's distortion until you have the cash to get a new amp
yea im lookin for a new amp 2
i only use the vox for praticing tho
for a show ill either use my ventura or if im playing ashow with my friend's bands I just use theirs
SPEAKING of amps...
can any of u guys reccomend a decent peavy amp in the price range of $300- $500?
Yeah, Classic 30 FTW.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator