Page 1 of 2
Here we go, recorded with my tele-thin line shred-o-ballster. Each break there is a new pickup setting, bridge, single coil bridge, middle, middle single coil, neck single coil are the 5-way switch options. tell me what you guys think, hows she sounding? it plays so good its stupid.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=464199&songID=6692590

here it is :

Last edited by LP Addict at Jul 5, 2008,
*drools over tele*
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Where are the mp3's? and btw that colour isn't very nice and neither is the shape IMO.
that looks... jaw droppingly good.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by aaciseric
btw that colour isn't very nice and neither is the shape IMO.

lies
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
lies

How can my opinion be a lie? and I meant finsih not colour sorry, I don't like that kind of guitar but you did a good job on it and I hope it works well for you.

It sounds fantastic aswell.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jul 5, 2008,
it sounds and looks orgasmic. build more.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
thats a really nice tele man!
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Quote by LP Addict
oh im building more, here is my NEXT tele i nthe works =]

Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by aaciseric
Where are the mp3's? and btw that colour isn't very nice and neither is the shape IMO.

+1

Not that keen on the natural finish.

The new one bing made looks KILLER however!
nice fly on the left :P
But seriously awsome build!
Liking the new one too, whats the wood in the middle?
btw, there's a hole drilled in the completed tele which is unused (first pic), what for?
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Douglas Spad (Alder) [ custom wired with EMG and Passives ] : Kramer Striker FR424SM
Line 6 POD X3Live : Digitech Rp80 : Tascam US144
Kustom Sound (crappy ass) solid state amp
Old Steel String Acoustic (some local company)
The finished product is lovely! I really like how you kept it simple, it shows off the natural beauty of the wood. Is your five-way switch that black knob?
Quote by MoleMania
+1

Not that keen on the natural finish.

The new one bing made looks KILLER however!

but why cover that sexy top?? honestly, it would be a waste of figuered wood!

that looks and sounds amazing! hows the kahler?
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
I don't really like the looks of a tele but its not bad. That just my opinion though. Although the mp3 was amazing. What was that played through?
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Looks and sounds amazing!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
That thing has 'play me' written all over it, looks awesome.
it was played through a spider II. hahaha. the kahler is a hunk of junk, dont EVER EVER buy one, i have it locked so it cannot move, you cant adjust the action low enough because of the poor pooor pooooorrly designed saddles.
[quote="'[P|E|R|S|O|N"]']It looks nice, but why is there an extra hole around the controls?

oh and the hole was the supposed output jack at first, but i was working at 4AM again and was really stupid, im going to plug it with a piece of maple and put a tone pot there.
so whats so wrong with the kahler ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
the saddles were designed by a retard. they put a round top screw on it for adjustment, and the top of the screw is higher than the roller saddle, so basically, your screw becomes your intonation point unless you file it down like i did. the saddles are burred like **** inside, the strings click around like crazy. the part where the strings go into only accepts size 9 strings, gay. the action adjustment screw wont let you put the saddle down low wnough because THAT screw will stick out higher than the roller saddle and become your 3rd intonation point, but i didnt grind that, i am just dealing with medium (2-3/32) action.
so what do u use i terms of scales do you use to write such a great epic shot oddessy of music.
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Quote by hans the lefty
so what do u use i terms of scales do you use to write such a great epic shot oddessy of music.

lol, im a music/jazz/shred teacher at age 19. i just kinda picked up the guitar 3 years ago... that is nothing, i just recorded it to show some tones to some lame backing track.
That second one looks even better than the first.

Did you clear coat it? It looks kind of flat to me. Put some gloss on that thing!
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by Custom-Picks
That second one looks even better than the first.

Did you clear coat it? It looks kind of flat to me. Put some gloss on that thing!

have you ever played a natural oiled guitar? it resonates so much better than a piece of **** fender with 3/16'' of hard finish over it, it sounds ****ing incredible.
true oil is gay, gay, gay. it still creates a nasty film, i like to feel the wood. all i did with this guitar was linseed oil. if you sand the guitar correctly (which i did not do on this guitar) it will be alot more glossy.
Ah, true.

I look forward to more builds.

Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
haha one. one heavy ass coat, drench it, and rub it in HARD with a rag that wont dissassemble. you gotta push it into the wood, it hardens and protects the wood, and fills the pores. make sure you get Boiled linseed oil. and you cant have it cake on, it will be sticky and gross. and for the rags, drench them in water before you toss it, if it gets smothered it will start a fire.

it acts like PURE tung oil does, which you cannot find now adays.
Page 1 of 2