Excuse the horribly lame title.

I need an amp to achieve the sound of the band Phish. Similar to the sound on the songs Twist and 46 Days.

Ideas?
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Budget?
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
marshall mG full stack. Youll get good phish tones out that brutis tone tank!
Quote by indra13
You know, the thought of me marrying my cousin (from my previous post) crossed my mind several times. She's basically everything I'm looking for! That's why I was really devastated when I found out she's getting hitched in February next year
Quote by sraydn
marshall mG full stack. Youll get good phish tones out that brutis tone tank!

No. I thought UG had grown out of that phase...guess not. Hasn't moved forward at all in the past year.
We can't help without a budget!
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
What is your budget? Something fender might be the way to go, hot rod deluxe maybe? I must profess, i'm not a big fan so im taking stabs in the dark a bit here...
Quote by i(ncubus)play
No. I thought UG had grown out of that phase...guess not. Hasn't moved forward at all in the past year.

Ive never heard of Phish, so since he made a lame title I gave a lame answer.
Quote by indra13
You know, the thought of me marrying my cousin (from my previous post) crossed my mind several times. She's basically everything I'm looking for! That's why I was really devastated when I found out she's getting hitched in February next year
Fender - great amps, great starting point.
Quote by indra13
All apologies, my budget is somewhere between 200 and 300 right now. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe may just be the way to go, good suggestion.
Quote by i(ncubus)play
All apologies, my budget is somewhere between 200 and 300 right now. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe may just be the way to go, good suggestion.

You really can't beat the fender clean tone, i've got a hot rod deluxe texas red, and it's fantastic, so much amp for so little money
Craislist. Test it out and lowball. Tube change might cost near a buck.
Quote by indra13