people have reccomended the esp and the ibanez to me. the other guitars ive seen are the Jackson JS30 RR, Jackson JS30 KV and the Ibanez GAX 30. which are the best out of these. also i ve been told that V shaped guitars are really uncomfortable to use when sat down. is this true?
V guitars aren't quite as uncomfortable to play sitting down once you get used to them. They just require a different sitting posture. And out of all of those I would recommend either of the Jackson's. Both are pretty much identical except for the shape. So I would say choose the V style that you like better. I wouldn't recommend the GAX 30 because my buddy used to own one and it wasn't very good.
Quote by AsShadowsRemain
V guitars aren't quite as uncomfortable to play sitting down once you get used to them. They just require a different sitting posture. And out of all of those I would recommend either of the Jackson's. Both are pretty much identical except for the shape. So I would say choose the V style that you like better. I wouldn't recommend the GAX 30 because my buddy used to own one and it wasn't very good.

thanks. ive seen loads of reviews of the gax 30 on this site and everybody raves about them
The GAX is a good beginners axe, but if you have access to the RG321, you should go for that, it is a lot better.
Lower end Jacksons are also fine as long as you keep clear of tremolo models.
Quote by TheQuailman
The GAX is a good beginners axe, but if you have access to the RG321, you should go for that, it is a lot better.
Lower end Jacksons are also fine as long as you keep clear of tremolo models.

i looked at the jackson tremelo models and thought they didnt look great