OK so i have a marshall mg. I didn't get a lot of crunch with the stock pickups on my jackson js rr but now ive got emgs which have improved the crunch a lot but im still looking for more crucnch.. so wat do u recommend (besides changing my amp)
Turn up the gain?

I mean, there's quite a bit of gain on the damn things. I don't know why you'd want more.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Turn the volume up

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
hey man.. i have an MG too.. I use a BOSS OS-2 to get crunch.. it's an overdrive/distortion pedal that you can get any degree of crunch all the way to dirt... also if you switch it all the way to distortion, it sounds EXACTLY like the boss ds-1 (i have both the DS-1 and the OS-2) because i have them both on my pedalboard.. so it's a good distortion pedal too.. but DEFINITELY great for crunch
Run it over with a bulldozer. Lots of crunch there.

Seriously though, just buy a new amp. Should've done that instead of buying the EMGs in the first place.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
Run it over with a bulldozer. Lots of crunch there.

Seriously though, just buy a new amp. Should've done that instead of buying the EMGs in the first place.

Listen to this man. His wisdom knows no bounds!

His obsession with Journey is a tad unhealthy though.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.