Hey folks!

I just bought a Marshall and need a cabinet to match it. A 2x12 will do or a 4x12.

I was thinking of going with a Mesa/Boogie 2x12. yay or nay?

Pr0nz of course.

It's 30 watts with 2 EL34 power tubes. 2 channels with boost function and all of those goodies. It's pretty sweet and it sounds killer.

Clips will come later.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
mesa boogie cabs are pretty good, i have a 2x12 Rectifier Cab and it sound killer. a bit expensive though
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
mesa boogie cabs are pretty good, i have a 2x12 Rectifier Cab and it sound killer. a bit expensive though

I'm not too worried about the price.

What are they loaded with? V-30s? If they are, I could probably aquire a used Avatar 2x12 with V30s for cheap.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
well i'm assuming you play metal (username a CoB reference, or am i wrong?) so the avatar or mesa 2x12 should do you good. most boogie cabs are loaded with V30s i think, so those should be great.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
well i'm assuming you play metal (username a CoB reference, or am i wrong?) so the avatar or mesa 2x12 should do you good. most boogie cabs are loaded with V30s i think, so those should be great.

Pfft, Allan likes Fall out Boy
Congrats on the buy!
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by cmakkidguitar
Pfft, Allan likes Fall out Boy
Congrats on the buy!

Shh!

Quote by LaidBack

Haha, well I listen to metal but I don't play it much. I was looking at V30s or Greenbacks but I don't think Greenbacks are too good for teh br00talz.

Yes it was a COB reference.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Orange 2x12?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Orange 2x12?

That would be a great option. They are a bit on the darker side right?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Yeah. Have you looked into Bogner cabs too?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Mesa 2x12s are kick ass. You may also want to check out VHT and Orange cabs too. BTW, nice head. I've never seen one like it before.

EDIT: Also check out Avatar and Earcandy cabs.
Last edited by RG_FANMAN at Jul 5, 2008,