CJ Tywoniak? or something like that
if youre talking about him then hes soooo sick
i saw him live and met him
sooo good
Doug Steele wins for me.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by JOE_DESTROYER
CJ Tywoniak? or something like that
if youre talking about him then hes soooo sick
i saw him live and met him
sooo good

No.
A lot of them have pretty mad skills and **** tone.

After watching a bunch of videos, it seems that most of them have mad skills, but none (of the ones I've seen) have a good sense of melody. What good is shred if it's not musical? I was expecting a lot of Petrucci clones
Last edited by sashki at Jul 5, 2008,
Quote by sashki
A lot of them have pretty mad skills and **** tone.

After watching a bunch of videos, it seems that most of them have mad skills, but none (of the ones I've seen) have a good sense of melody. What good is shred if it's not musical? I was expecting a lot of Petrucci clones

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Most of the people that I saw that were really good weren't using Dean guitars, which I kind of thought was funny.

I have not seen a TON of these videos but:

http://www.deanguitars.com/shredder/viewProfile.php?id=468

seemed like a good showcase of skills. He has a more melodic beginning then a shreddy fast end.

His tapping wasn't very good though.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Gocbag on YouTube. check him out
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool