Delete
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
Last edited by unforgiven_hope at Sep 7, 2017,
Personally, get a dynamic mic if you can, so you dont have the mic really close to your lips, so you can have it at some distance, and produce good tones instead of getting a muffled kinda tone
good frequency response, wide dynamic range, good output level, good build quality and a natural response (I.E. the voice coming out sounds like the voice going in)

what's your budget?
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
If you're looking for a vocal mic for live performances, the industry standard is the Shure SM 58. It's known for its durability, it has a decent frequency response and it's cheap.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
although the Shure SM58 is the industry standard, don't get hung up on that, keep your options open.

http://www.electrovoice.com/products/85.html these are very nice mics, and the Shure Beta series is also worth considering if your budget can stretch that far. Also, have a look at sennheiser mics, they make some very nice ones for the money too
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
i use behringer ones.
can't remember what model, but they have a flat bit on the wire mesh instead of rounded so it picks up from further away
really good.
hello
if you are willing to wait until you have a slightly bigger budget

http://www.neumann.com/?lang=en&id=current_microphones&cid=kms105_description

they are f***ing fantastic microphones, you won't find a handheld mic that sounds better
Neumann are the best in the business for a reason
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?