Hey, could anybody here tab out Look At That Cadillac by the Stray Cats?

thanks.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
it's a simple 12 bar blues in E, its not even worth a tab

i would write here lyrics and chords for the first part at least but this ****in editor wont let me put the chords in the right position
Last edited by swinghead at Jul 6, 2008,
im kinda hoping soembody would do that cool sax line in it too...I wanna learn that part as well.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

maybe... i could post chords for this song and put the saxophone line in it too... dont trust me though, im quite busy
haha thats cool man, but that would be awesome...I dont check this forum often so if you do put it up, could you pm me and let me know?
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Just for the sake of saying it, if anyone has some Stray Cats tabs they already have but aren't up, I'd owe them greatly if they'd post them .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
yeah same here...there are only 33 stray cats tabs!

they are my current obsession and I cannot find tabs ANYWHERE on teh internet
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan