Alright, so there is this chick who likes me and she has an amazing body, but her face is messed up. She wants to blow me. After that, she wants to date. What do I do. More importantly, how do I tell her she is to ugly for me to even talk to her. Or do I get blown, and tell her after... HELP!
The guy thing to do would be to get blown and then leave.

But the right thing would be to try and see her insides, the better parts of her, if possible. But if it isn't just...don't get blown.
Just tell her straight. Theres nothing worse than someone you can't stand straight up to. Tell her how you feel, she might even do plastic surgery for you.
Quote by SDZAKKMF
Alright, so there is this chick who likes me and she has an amazing body, but her face is messed up. She wants to blow me. After that, she wants to date. What do I do. More importantly, how do I tell her she is to ugly for me to even talk to her. Or do I get blown, and tell her after... HELP!

You're lying

There's an ugly girl you want to bang but you can't make advances because you're repulsed by her face. I demand a picture of this "messed up face".....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by robin142
cum on her face, take a picture and send it to her dad. that will sort it out

That's the most genius thing I've heard all day!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by sunnysayshi
Just tell her straight. Theres nothing worse than someone you can't stand straight up to. Tell her how you feel, she might even do plastic surgery for you.
PLASTIC SURGERY FTW!
and to the "n00b" guy...
No, I was ***king around with some chicks, and one of my friends messaged her, and she sent pics of herself posing almost nude (sorry not appropriate for UG, might get banned). Long story short they asked she agreed, and continues to talk to me.
Quote by sashki
"She wants to blow me"?

Sorry to sound like a n00b, but how do you know? Did she, like, tell you, "Hey, dude, I wanna blow you"? I can't imagine any girl saying that to anyone, really...

I've been told that before....oh and pics so we can decide just remember this sky diving and blow jobs from ugly girls are alike they feel good just dont look down
Last edited by therealtater at Jul 5, 2008,
Quote by robin142
cum on her face, take a picture and send it to her dad. that will sort it out

haha i lol'd
Grow the fuck up for Christ's sake. Be nice and let her down gently. If you exploit her then you are a terrible human being.
Quote by Just_Matt
Lol to robin142
Dont get blown, dont date her, just tell her you dont see her that way or whatever.

+1

Have some morals and don't ditch her after getting head....

Shocked?....So am I
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by therealtater
I've been told that before....

Was it, like, during an intimate conversation, or just casually?

"Sup, dude, I wanna blow you some time"
"Sure"
"K"
"See ya then"

I ask myself what would make anyone want to have a **** in their mouth...
Quote by SDZAKKMF
I want the Pit to know that a girl may have hinted an interest in fellatio.

Fixed.

Also, this situation is about a girl, who wants to be in a relationship. You don't know what to do. Go to the Relationship Thread.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Morals are for the weak. But getting blown and being all like HAHA would be a little far..
You're a jerk.

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by sashki
Was it, like, during an intimate conversation, or just casually?

"Sup, dude, I wanna blow you some time"
"Sure"
"K"
"See ya then"

I ask myself what would make anyone want to have a **** in their mouth...

it was a more intimate conversation....