Any particular reason these guys aren't talked about?

I think they're bloody awesome. Like the Jesus and Mary Chain at a Speed dealer convention.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
i think they are too loud for most people to like. we had an extra copy of the album at the radio station, i forced some kid to take it when we had a cd giveaway.
I like them alot when I'm in the right mood.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i had their album on my mp3 player for a couple months before actually listening to it, what a waste of time that was since they are on my constant rotation now
Last edited by blackflag49 at Sep 24, 2008,
Quote by uhh_me?
i think they are too loud

Too what?
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I've only heard what's on their Myspace but I'm going to have to invest in their album, it's very good stuff! Kind of JAMC meets My Bloody Valentine meets Suicide, with a bit of extra noise thrown in.

Think they're supporting MGMT when I see them next week too.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
ya from the looks of theire myspace they are doing a tour wih MGMT. They have a load of supposrt slots with them coming up!
Damn, just checked and they're not supporting MGMT when I see them... they are playing in Birmingham at the end of the month though so I may have to go!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
i don't understand why they would be supporting MGMT...if the kids hated Suicide when they opened for them in New York City, i don't think that A Place To Bury Strangers will go over any better.
need to get the album so bad.

does this guy make the death by audio pedals? or have i got it the wrong way round?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
The first album is great, except for some of the lyrics.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by Hereiwas
need to get the album so bad.

does this guy make the death by audio pedals? or have i got it the wrong way round?

Oliver owns DBA.

Yeah some of their lyrics are pretty shocking But it's all good fun.
Sunbeam is an incredible song.
Quote by ze monsta
Oliver owns DBA.

Yeah some of their lyrics are pretty shocking But it's all good fun.
Sunbeam is an incredible song.

It's not really shocking, but I shouldn't complain, I haven't written (or built) something as awesome as what Oliver writes. (builds)
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Just found this band through their new bassist Dion Lunadon. He used to play in The D4, who I'm a big fan of.
It's not the kind of rock I normally listen to but I can stomach it, after watching a few vids on youtube I can say they're kind of almost starting to grow on me. I just don't know about the singer's voice, that's the only thing stopping me from enjoying them entirely.
This isn't coincidence
there's no such
thing
saw them in heidelberg!

my friend got a coversation with oliver about pedals and i bought the new lp.
it was the best concert i've ever visited.