Ok, first of all I have already used search.

I need some good rock-metal songs in Eb tuning (1/2 step down), not too difficult. I play since an year and an half but I'm not so good... I can't do fast solos like this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IgbDzkydfHk (I can play the whole song except the solo... ok there are thousands of faster solos around, but it's simply too fast for me)

So I'm looking for easy-medium songs. I already play some Edguy and Sonata Arctica that are tuned 1/2 step down.
anyhting by the killers, GD album Dookie, a bunch of stuff by hendrix, motion city soundtrack, just off the top of my head.
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
I disappear - metallica, little wing - hendrix, and (all?) guns 'n roses
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
Any Guns n Roses, Hendrix, and pretty much any standard-tuned song can be done in flat tuning. I think some Green Day is in flats, and Hypnotize/Mezmerize SOAD is in Drop Db, so just tune your E string down a whole step, or an octave below your D string.
pretty much all guns n' roses is Eb. Also, lots of Slayer and Pantera is in Eb (raining blood, I think Walk, and..yeah)
Anything off of Diary Of A Madman by Ozzy and Randy.

Quite a lot of Van Halen as well.
Guns N'Roses
Aerosmith's album Rocks is all Eb tuning I think.
almost any pre-2000 Smashing Pumpkins, a lot of Van Halen, and of course, G N' R
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
wait to tell him bands that sound like what he is interested in
if you like edguy and sonata arctica
just keep looking at other power metal bands, 75% of them are half a step down
Helloween, Brazen Abbot, Blind Gaurdian, Hammerfall, iron fire
A couple Yngwie riffs aren't too hard or Michael Angelo Batio. Just don't learn the solos only the main riffs, they don't do everything fast.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by MorgMetal_666
A couple Yngwie riffs aren't too hard or Michael Angelo Batio. Just don't learn the solos only the main riffs, they don't do everything fast.

Yeah, Rising Force by Yngwie, that's a great one. You can always just mess about in the solo if you're not going to learn it as well.
whatever you want, as long as it's tuned to the same intervals as standard, I play a lot of covers in Eb that where originally written in standard.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm