i'm up for a new phone and i'm with alltel, who is merging with verizon later this year. i went into the verizon store the other day to look at the smart/internet phones and found the blackberry curve. i also have been looking at the sidekicks but i'd have to get t-mobile which isnt really a big deal. so i was wondering if you guys knew any pros/cons of each, i'll be using this phone as a regular phone, and for internet and AIM ect. thanks
if you like the side kick check out the new enV-2. its pretty much the same thing, full keyboard, flipping screen. and its verizon
Quote by Brokntragedy
if you like the side kick check out the new enV-2. its pretty much the same thing, full keyboard, flipping screen. and its verizon

but i hate how the enV-2 has that small screen on the front
Quote by Brokntragedy

that phone looks badass. unfortunately, i have the iphone. biggest mistake of my life
yeh that small screen on the front is pretty lame, but it gets the job done i guess. to bad they dont sell the original enVs any more.
Quote by ibanez for life
that phone looks badass. unfortunately, i have the iphone. biggest mistake of my life

how so?
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Phones go RINGRING.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by thrashmetal101
how so?

apple just came out with a new version of it about a month or two ago. + all the other phone companies are coming out with their versions of the touch screen phones and are all one uping the iphone with full keyboards, double flipping screens, sliders and what not.

i love apple and all, but i doubt they thoroughly thought that stuff threw.
Quote by Brokntragedy
apple just came out with a new version of it about a month or two ago. + all the other phone companies are coming out with their versions of the touch screen phones and are all one uping the iphone with full keyboards, double flipping screens, sliders and what not.

i love apple and all, but i doubt they thoroughly thought that stuff threw.

see i'm not a fan of touch screens at all so iphones would'nt work for me
also apple does alot of things just to be the first to do it.. examples - iphone and macbook air. the macbook air was made just to be the thinest notebook around. dont even bother getting one tho cause its guts arnt that great.
Quote by Brokntragedy
also apple does alot of things just to be the first to do it.. examples - iphone and macbook air. the macbook air was made just to be the thinest notebook around. dont even bother getting one tho cause its guts arnt that great.

yea but i just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about the blackberry or the sidekick
ahh sorry i trailed off. -_-

i do know sidekicks break often. i know a few people with them and atleast once or twice they tell me they broke it and had to get a new one.
Quote by Brokntragedy
ahh sorry i trailed off. -_-

i do know sidekicks break often. i know a few people with them and atleast once or twice they tell me they broke it and had to get a new one.

that kinda sucks if i'm spending that much money on a phone i think i'd want it too last cause i'm looking at a 2 year contract
Quote by ibanez for life
just look up reviews for the phones your interested in.

i did and they are somewhat split, both have good reviews, just thought i'd maybe get some different feedback from you guys