Okay, I need some help with a guitar. My dad has had this guitar since the late 70s, It's made from two different kinds of guitars, the neck of a hollow bodied Aria, and some sort of an SG. All it needs is a bridge and some strings on it, but I really dont know if Its worth spending money to fix. That's why I need the SG identified.

Ya i agree with the dude above. Just sell that on Ebay and then buy a good Epi SG.And does it have a Serial # on it?
i'd do it. you'd have a unique guitar, and it from the 70's!
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Detonation
Ya i agree with the dude above. Just sell that on Ebay and then buy a good Epi SG.And does it have a Serial # on it?

Well, the only problem is that I dunno if someone would buy it, and yes it does. 2302236
I would say to fix it - that wood is worth $$$ and a bridge+strings can be had for under $50

Also i would check that the neck joint is holding well and the neck is not warped
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158
ya dude the stuff u need to fix it will only add to like $50 so i say fix it
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by nickbob00
I would say to fix it - that wood is worth $$$ and a bridge+strings can be had for under $50

Also i would check that the neck joint is holding well and the neck is not warped

I have checked and it looks fine. I think I will fix it!

It'll be 5x better than having Drive Wildfire (I have a SUPER low budget. And plus my mom bought it. :/)