Great band. The history of these guys is pretty amazing. A rock/techno vibe to them.
They so far only have one album called "give up".
Yeah, my favorite band by far. Honestly changed my whole outlook on music, really had an effect on me.

They have a good CD+ worth of covers and B Sides if you're lookin for more tracks from them.
i had "such great heights" on an animation i made in school one day. its a great song.........
( . Y . )
I love them, yet hate Death Cab for Cutie. Its weird.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Such Great Heights is a great song. i should probably look into them a bit more.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
^ Get "Give Up" NOW!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I love them, yet hate Death Cab for Cutie. Its weird.

That is weird.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
This album can be compared to Digital Ash in a Digital Urn, by Bright Eyes...but Bright Eyes is still better!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian