So i'm going to be 21 at midnight. And before I go out and loose my ability to talk... I wanted to ask yall about what i wanna get myself.

I did make a similar post a while back, didn't get to many responses, and tried posting in the ultimate speaker thread and got a response. But i'm hoping to get a lot of opinions and decide for myself.

But I love my B-52, and I love the gain on it, the EQ knobs don't work very well but an EQ pedal in the effects loop solved that.

But basically. I was thinking about either getting a new speaker. Or building a tubescreamer and adding all of the keeley mods, and I was thinking about adding the fat mod to.

but please any input would be great dont be afraid to suggest anything. I a little less then 140 bucks that I have saved for spending. so anything in that price range is really fair game, As always thanks!
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
alright cool thanks for your input. I think a good OD pedal would be good anyways. Always something good to have with a tube amp haha
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
yeah i used to use an od pedal with my tube amps. I eventually stopped. I like the tone without it better. I like to have my saturated preamp gain and I like my power amp gain but i dont like it pushed extremley where was a lot of people do. I like that tight tight tone instead of a pushed sound.