I've been looking at a lot of delay pedals recently, especially the LIne 6 DL4. What do you guys think?
The guys at Long&McQuade say it's the best delay pedal. But if you're looking for something with good loop, it sucks. Only 14 seconds.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Meh, I impulse bought a DL4, and the delay is not nearly as great as you'd think you are getting with the price.

There's really no way to get all 3 in one pedal, sorry.

For delay, I'd settle for a Boss DD3, good price, good delay.

For reverb, I'd get a Line 6 Verbzilla. I bought one long ago, and returned it a day later, only to regret it now. I ended up settling with a marshall reflector, and it isn't nearly as natural sounding as a Verbzilla.

And for looping, try the Boss Loop Station stompbox.
The line 6 DL4 is supposed to be amazing. However if you want a more natural sounds delay pedal (analog), look into the Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Quote by jerm__
The line 6 DL4 is supposed to be amazing. However if you want a more natural sounds delay pedal (analog), look into the Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man

That.
Delay - MXR Carbon Copy
Reverb - Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail
Looper - BOSS Loop Station
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212
delay - maxon ad9pro analog delay
looper - akai headrush e2
reverb - boss rv3

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by Iron Clad Lou
I've been looking at a lot of delay pedals recently, especially the LIne 6 DL4. What do you guys think?

Empress Super Delay looks fantastic, does delay and looper well, but no reverb.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
i feel like the dl-4 whenever you turn it on it gives every guitar the exact same tone(or pretty damn close)

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

From the many choices that you have to pick from at the moment, I would suggest you try some out to see for yourself what you want.
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212