Poll: Do you guys like hot sauce?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you guys like hot sauce?
yes
87 78%
no
25 22%
Voters: 112.
Page 1 of 2

Amidoinitrite?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I don't like my taste buds SO BURN THEM, I'm starting to grow some devils chill peppers from what I saw online they are in the top 20 worlds hottest peppers
fap with it
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by jeremessmore
on almost everything try it on a microwave pizza next time you make one

I already do
hot sauce is good on subs!
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
I like my subway with jalapeno's on the top and a huge amount on the inside and hot sauce
ya haha i work at subway its pretty popular
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Quote by jetfuel495
i put hot sauce on everything.

every thing.

every ****ing thing.

even cereal.

What I love most is hot sauce on Ice Cream cake. -faps-
well i put hot sauce on your mom before bed
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Quote by Cryptorchild
You know what to do pit.

Hot sauce is awesome i put it on everything

Quote by jetfuel495
i put hot sauce on everything.

every thing.

every ****ing thing.

even cereal.

chicken noodle soup? ice cream? cake? brownies? beef stew?
Quote by JeanMi36

Amidoinitrite?

no

i chugged so many of those and nothing happened
Quote by I Be Andyy
I've never tried Hot Sauce..

Don't worry you'll live longer than us
Hot sauce FTMFW

The best in terms of taste-to-heat ratio is probably Jim's Insanity Sauce, though I always keep a jumbo bottle of Frank's Red Hot on hand
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
Hot sauce FTMFW

The best in terms of taste-to-heat ratio is probably Jim's Insanity Sauce, though I always keep a jumbo bottle of Frank's Red Hot on hand

Ill be sure to try it
cheap salsa alternative.

all of you take a tomato, a habanero, some onion, a little garlic, and some cilantro, chuck em in your blender, and tell me that doesn't own the BS you stick on your food.

anyone starts an 'I made teh salsa' thread they get e-slapped.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
For some reason at the waiting(waitering?) job I had last summer, EVERY Asian table asked for hot sauce. I'm already in honors classes with a 3.8. I don't need more help being Asian, so i try to stay away from hot sauce.

Oh, and I call "no racism" (like no homo, but with racism).
Not the "OMG MY ASS IN ON FIRE" hot sauce... but I like hot sauce.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by chrisatgrace
where is the "hell yes" option?

I second this notion!

Hot Sauce has got to be one of the greatest inventions of mankind. Screw the super-computer!
As previously mentioned, Hot Sauce will go with anything; especially ranch and on subs. Does anyone ever eat the buffalo chicken sub from Subway with EVERYTHING on it? (and possibly extra pickles since those mofos never EVER put enough pickles on, even when you ****ing ask them to. I mean, come on, last time I check, we weren't living in a communist country? How hard is it to just toss a few extra pickles on, like jesus titty ****ing christ!)
While I like to think of myself as something of a hot sauce connoisseur, I consistently find myself coming back to Frank's Red Hot. Which I liberally apply to everything I eat. It is the best tasting hot sauce, with just the right amount of kick for most occasions. I do step it up into hotter territories but I think a lot of companies mask a ****ty tasting sauce with insane heat. It has to be a perfect blend of the two.
I like hot sauce if it has flavor. Otherwise, it taste bad and burns my tongue
Fun Hot Sauce Fact - The best way to get rid of cool your tongue after eating hot sauce is by drinking milk. Water is not because it just passes right over your tongue.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Go ahead, call me a pussy, but I don't like hot sauce. I would much prefer mild, if anything. But I love myself a nice, hot, spicy BBQ sauce. I don't like my meal (or day in some situations) being ruined just so I can look like a hardass....and it overpowers the taste of everything else.

EDIT: i know someone is going to be a smartass and call me a pussy.....
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I like hot sauce if it has flavor. Otherwise, it taste bad and burns my tongue
Fun Hot Sauce Fact - The best way to get rid of cool your tongue after eating hot sauce is by drinking milk. Water is not because it just passes right over your tongue.

Actually anything with a high fat content is good. Low fat or no fat milk has the same effect as water. Whole milk will stop the burn almost instantly. Most dairy products are good for this as are other foods high in fat content.

Quote by ferretface
i know someone is going to be a smartass and call me a pussy.....

Pussy...
Page 1 of 2