What songs do you play when you perform? In what order? Encore? Talk about it here!
My Last Gig:

Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Golden Touch - Razorlight
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrisson
Days Go By - Keith Urban
Parallel Worlds - Elliot Minor
Talk Dirty To Me - Poison
Ever Fallen in Love - Thursday
Pieces - Sum 41
A Little Respect - Wheatus
Heaven (leading into) When You Were Young - Bryan Adams, The Killers
Take Cover - Acceptance
If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating
Galway Girl - Steve Earle
Teenage Kicks - Undertones
Fallen Angel - Poison
I'll Be There For You - Rembrandts
I'm A Believer - The Monkees
Save It For The Bedroom - You Me At Six
Love Machine - Girls Aloud
Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams (Our most popular, for an encore we reprise the end riff with lots of vocal changes and little guitar licks while the singer talks over it)

As you can see, we went for a strong start, with a mellow centre and another buildup for the end, with a mix of very popular songs and ones that we like but are little known.
What's your set?
im not sure what youre saying. are you saying for an encore, you play all those songs just for that? haha, i know that would be a bit excessive, but im not following you.
and by the way. i just watched the video of you at your schools talent show. your band ****ing killed it man. it sounded really good. i guess it was your principal in the end? yeah...i laughed at him very much.
I mean for our encore:

We've "officially" finished Summer of 69, with the singer ending on "Sixty niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" acappella. If the crowd is still buzzing, and sometimes just cos we want to, the drummer plays a quick fill and we go back into the famous So69 riff, which by now our "faithful" fans know how to sing along with, and just tear away at it while the singer says his "thank you's" or whatever. The crowd is usually surprisingly excited by that little riff.

EDIT: Thanks man! I'll have more, better vids by Monday, so you're probably the last person will see that vid, as I won't be linking to it anymore.