Poll: Which Wah?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Wah?
Dunlop 535Q
6 75%
Dunlop 95Q
2 25%
Voters: 8.
I'm looking to get a new wah since my original crybaby's tone doesn't cut it for me. I'm looking at a Dunlop 535Q or a 95Q. Any opinions? I like the versatility of the 535Q but I like the switch on/off option of the 95Q.
you know it's really that hard to put an a better inductor and a Q control into your current wah.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Jul 6, 2008,
Quote by yoyodunno
wut? ^

It would be a lot cheaper to just mod the crybaby.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I used to have a 535Q wah, and thought it wasn't that great. The Q control is okay, but it kind of sucks the tone out of your amp. I have recently sold it, and have upgraded to a Fulltone Clyde Wah, and it's amazing. Be ready to throw down some serious cash though.
Fender American Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard
79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 4x12 Recto Cab
Looking for Ibanez RGA model or Petrucci PM me for details
Quote by AsShadowsRemain
Cash isn't an issue. I'm returning two pedals I don't use anymore so I will only need to pay a little bit.

Okay then, definetley see if they have a Fulltone Clyde wah. They are really nice. For more info read up on the pedal. It sounds fantastic with all sorts of styles. I've also heard the Roger Mayer Vision Wah is also great, but they are out of this world expensive. Something like 600 for one wah-wah, The Fulltone Clyde is like 200.
Fender American Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard
79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 4x12 Recto Cab
Looking for Ibanez RGA model or Petrucci PM me for details
I will ask about them. My local guitar shop is fairly small so I doubt they will have any in stock, but I think they should be able to special order one.