So today, I was coming down the mountains from a camping trip and my forehead just started hurting tremendously. Like knife-in-your-head bad. I blew it off thinking it was just from the altitude pressure. It eventually got better, but just a little while ago it flared up again, only worse. I doubt it had anything to do with the altitude change, since it happened at home.

What hurts is basically my forehead altogether, especially where my eyebrows are. So far I have taken around 5 advils today and so far the have only eased the pain mildly, but not gotten rid of it completely. I am hoping it is not a sinus infection, yet I have little mucus in my nose... And since I had nowhere else to ask, I came to the Pit. I realize that you are not doctors, but some advice would certainly help, especially if someone has had the same symptoms. And, just to be clear, I have never had a migraine in my life, nor do they run in my family. This has got to be the worse headache I think I have ever had... or at least remember.
Reverse Jungle Fever.
she
just
happens
to
date
the
prince
of
darkness
Get some weed. I'm being serious.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
Get some weed. I'm being serious.

+1
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
probably sinuses.... Sleep.. see a doctor if the pain is still there.... Or just see a doctor now to be safe..
sup?
rub peanut butter all over your forhead and let wild animals lick it off. it works.
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Quote by NowhereOutThere
So today, I was coming down the mountains from a camping trip and my forehead just started hurting tremendously. Like knife-in-your-head bad. I blew it off thinking it was just from the altitude pressure. It eventually got better, but just a little while ago it flared up again, only worse. I doubt it had anything to do with the altitude change, since it happened at home.

What hurts is basically my forehead altogether, especially where my eyebrows are. So far I have taken around 5 advils today and so far the have only eased the pain mildly, but not gotten rid of it completely. I am hoping it is not a sinus infection, yet I have little mucus in my nose... And since I had nowhere else to ask, I came to the Pit. I realize that you are not doctors, but some advice would certainly help, especially if someone has had the same symptoms. And, just to be clear, I have never had a migraine in my life, nor do they run in my family. This has got to be the worse headache I think I have ever had... or at least remember.

take a lemon, cut off the rind (the peel dont leave the fruit on) slide the white side of it, and press it firmly against your forehead, which should take down some of the headache itself, IF not, then try to rest, as much as possible, and drink lots of water, orange juice, would increase your immune system in case it is a sinus infection which by what you say, i doubt it actually is, now...
as for how i'm not sure, on why you have the headache you do, which you should do is, what i had said earlier, and if that doesn't help, then see an actual doctor as soon as possible, or at the nearst conviencence, it shouldn't be anything to severe, but often times, pain releivers dont do enough, to take away symptoms, of it, as for what you have, i have no idea, MAINLY, though, do the beginning of this post and you should be fine.
lol...
3rd or 4th time i've done this? should almost be UG's unofficial official med lolz
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
You have AIDS.

Nah, probably maybe a migrain. Idk...
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
You came to The Pit for serious replies?

But anyway, could be a lot of things. Dehydration, altitude pressure, aneurysm, stroke, blood clot, minor headache, you name it. Go to webMD or somthing, and if it persists, go see a doc, but don't expect too much well researched information from a bunch of bored guitarists.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Its probably just altitude sickness.

I got it too when I went on a trip to Colorado (I live in Florida so..yeah..big change) you dont have to be in the mountains to have it
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by NowhereOutThere
Be my doctor Pit.
okay.

take down your pants.
turn your head to the side and cough.
yep, you have teh AIDS.

pay the nurse on your way out.

next ...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
okay.

take down your pants.
turn your head to the side and cough.
yep, you have teh AIDS.

pay the nurse on your way out.

next ...

Wait, we forgot his colonoscopy!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA