ok i bought this amp and im a noob when it comes to marshall's so please help

1)on the footswitch, what does the botton titled DFX stand for and what does it do??

2)on the back of the amp, there is a jack titled FX OUT and FX RETURN what are these FX what do i do with them

3)also on the back of the amp there is a jack titled EMULATED DI OUT i have no idea what that is

i wonder if god plays guitar??? when i die i want to have a jam session with god. think of how good he would be!!

hang out with your wang out
Quote by guitarman6486

apparantly considering you bought this amp

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by guitarman6486

1)on the footswitch, what does the botton titled DFX stand for and what does it do??

2)on the back of the amp, there is a jack titled FX OUT and FX RETURN what are these FX what do i do with them

3)also on the back of the amp there is a jack titled EMULATED DI OUT i have no idea what that is

dfx is the type of amp and turns ur effects on and off on the amp. fx out and return is for adding guitar effects like distortion wah's etc through an effects loop in ur amp as opposed to guitar then effects then amp. some people think this sounds better. emulated line out is for headphones or direct recording from your amp. hope that helps
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
1. Digital Effects, note ur amp will some effects on the far right, that will turn them on and off

2. the FX out means ur sending the effect out, and the return means u got effects returning propably from another pedal

3. and the DI question is basically a line out sort of thing so u can plug into other things like recording desks and what not
alright thanks guys u really helped but i dont know if my amp as FX built in i have an AVT50H head does it??
i wonder if god plays guitar??? when i die i want to have a jam session with god. think of how good he would be!!

hang out with your wang out