Hello fellow UGers i think i have found the ultimate tab, i have no clue what its called but it sounds awesome.

E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D----------------------------------------------------------3---3---3----3----0-2-3---3---3---3----
A-3---3----3--3---0-2-3----3----3----3----3----0-2----3---3---3----3---------3---3---3---3--
E---3----3---3--3---------3----3----3----3----3----------------------------------------------------

and so on, its really fun to play at a gig when something goes wrong and people are trying to figure out what,
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Wrong forum, it does absolutely not sound awesome and no one will ever play that at a gig.

Massive PHAIL.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
I was confused on why TS thought this was awsome
then I saw his username

....oh SNAP!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I ran it through powertab and it sucks.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
no thanks
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
Quote by acdc_rocks_1992
and so on, its really fun to play at a gig when something goes wrong and people are trying to figure out what,

mm not really. if you mess up at a gig and you pull an "Ashlee Simpson ho down" set to music, you deserve to get bottled
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
not quite.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Swwwwwwiing and a miss!
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head