Hey guys..been going through some girl trouble and for some reason I started just playing this today while I was thinking of her..

I've got a little bit developed. I'll tab out what i've got so far

Capo 5th fret
standard tuning
fingerpicked
semi quiet, medium tempo
acoustic!

E|----2---------2p0------0h2--------2h3-3--3p2-------------2h3--3--3p2--2-2---5--3--2
B|--3--------3-------3----------3---3---------------3------------3-----3--3------3-3---3--0--3
G|------2-0------------0----------2--------------------2p0--0----------------------------2--2--2
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

possibly repeat that..then what? I have some additional riffs but nothing that would stick with this
Last edited by Frosty288 at Jul 5, 2008,
we can't really tell timing...

so if you have Guitar Pro that'd be awesome or you can download PowerTab for free off the internet to make this a lot easier for everyone.

but sounded cool how I played it. maybe you could switch the chord to G (C because of Capo) and noodle around some more until you find something you like and add that on to the end.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I've also been writing something and I want to get it in guiter pro but i can't find How I can place a capo in it please help?
Quote by harmenbanjer
I've also been writing something and I want to get it in guiter pro but i can't find How I can place a capo in it please help?

You click on Track > Properties and on the bottom left you'll see the capo option.