I know it's bannable to post the LOL WUT pear, but is it legal to post LOL WUT if a thread really needs it? like if the TS says, " i8 a panduh bare and solde its felsh on bBay"

Then is it legal, or should I just report the TS?
no, it's still illegal. The Ultimate-Guitar Police Department will incarcerate your ass.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Because everyone was going insane and posting it left and right all the time. I know that much.
i have heard legend of the pear... but i still have never seen it, or even have any clue what it is or what it stands for.

would urban dictionary-ing it help me understand it better?
Quote by Lolcheez342
I know it's bannable to post the LOL WUT pear, but is it legal to post LOL WUT if a thread really needs it? like if the TS says, " i8 a panduh bare and solde its felsh on bBay"

to simply post "lol wut?" and nothing else is warnable.
i highly suggest you not do that.

if the OP is a little vague, you might ask the TS to clarify.
if it's just spam, like your example, report the thread.

bear in mind, there is nothing wrong with having a thread go a little off-topic to creative silliness.
but the OP need to frame the conversation so it spawns intelligent creativity,
not stupid pointlessness.

at least that's my story, and i'm sticking to it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Lolcheez342

no thread needs it.

if someone said something like that in an opening post, then the thread is a spam thread. read the rules to find out what will happen if you post in that thread for ANY REASON other than to inform other people that you have reported the thread.
from daylight...
...into darkness