I Just Got A 160GB Black iPod Classic a couple of days ago.

It's pretty good except it can be slow and it froze just before but other than that it's awesome.

What do you think are the best iPods?

or if not iPod, any other mp3 players
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
i can't imagine why you would need 160 gigs. i've had my 30 gig for almost 3 years and haven't filled it completely yet.

unless you have a lot of movies or something.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
i have 1/4 of a gig left on my 30 gig ipod right now..... im scared to fill it! i have no videos or pictures on it just music
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by sixstringsteve
i can't imagine why you would need 160 gigs. i've had my 30 gig for almost 3 years and haven't filled it completely yet.

unless you have a lot of movies or something.

I have a list of about 54 movies I want to put on there, but I might not put all of them on because it might slow it down or something, and having the extra 80GB is just so this iPod will last me longer than an 80GB would, and my one has longer battery life

But I've been called crazy by a lot of people for getting it, oh well
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

I don't think you can put videos on an ipod classic. Only ipod videos and ipod touch and iphones.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by calebrocker
I don't think you can put videos on an ipod classic. Only ipod videos and ipod touch and iphones.

With the new classics you can, I already have some movies on there
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Quote by calebrocker

iPod Classic is the newest model of the Video.
I've never understood putting an assload of movies on an iPod, if I wanted to watch a movie on a long trip or something, I'd just bring my laptop. I've got an iPod Video 30GB black model. I thought about getting a 60GB, but I'm never gonna even fill up my 30GB.

Anyway, iPods rule, they are built like tanks.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I like Zunes. They're better for videos because the screen is about twice as large as an iPod Classic's. Also, music, games (some with wifi multiplayer), radio, wifi syncing... what else do you want, it'll probably have it.

Besides, I've always been a bit upset at Apple for assraping their customers and the loads of kids that buy into it.
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
Quote by Grunge
I like Zunes. They're better for videos because the screen is about twice as large as an iPod Classic's. Also, music, games (some with wifi multiplayer), radio, wifi syncing... what else do you want, it'll probably have it.

Besides, I've always been a bit upset at Apple for assraping their customers and the loads of kids that buy into it.

+10000000000000000000
i have this mp3 player:

its ****ing sweet. although mine has been possessed ever since i left it in my pocket and it went through the wash...but its still awesome.

its got video, radio, audio recording, and file storage. its kinda like an over glorified flash drive with sweet ass menus.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
i have this mp3 player:

its ****ing sweet. although mine has been possessed ever since i left it in my pocket and it went through the wash...but its still awesome.

its got video, radio, audio recording, and file storage. its kinda like an over glorified flash drive with sweet ass menus.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
my iPod owns.

It's a 60Gb 5th generation iPod video, black.. And I've dropped it countless times (a couple times it has split in two) and it still works, doesn't even lag like your crappy 160Gb new gen iPod :P
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
Quote by Dimster Ds
I Just Got A 160GB Black iPod Classic a couple of days ago.

It's pretty good except it can be slow and it froze just before but other than that it's awesome.

Go return it. I have that exact one and it shouldnt do that even if its almost full.
i have this mp3 player:

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns