Page 1 of 2
I'm 16 right now and im just wondering when the hornyness stops? Like when do you stop getting raging boners in the middle of class for no reason?
not anytime before finishing high school, i can tell you that.

or college.

or life before retirement.

and then you're old and you have nothing to do but wait for your boners to pop up.

it's pretty much a lifetime endeavor. get used to it.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Never! My dad is like 53 and he can't help but check out and comment on every female we drive past.
never

i bet 10$ im gonna die old with a raging boner, and i hope it stays up....would be an awesome funeral
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
when you start working twelve hour days, you dont have energy for anything of the sort
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
fap until your balls are black and blue
then everytime you get a rageing bonner it will hurt so badly you would have to think about that computer chair...that sexy spinny computer chair i could !!!! AHHHH MY BALLS
Dude, just cut your genitalia off, problem solved. If you're wondering how, there's a certain video on the Internet somewhere....

/Pit response
I don't think you ever really stop being horny, surely there are those who's libidos are somewhat more active than others but for the most part it probably isn't going to stop...as for the random raging boners, probably 18 or so. At 16 your body is still going through puberty which is when most random boners occur, but once your body is no longer going through puberty your erections will happen mostly during appropriate times...or not at all, that happens some times too....but yeah 17, 18 your boners will be much less random.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Never

The truth.

He speaks it.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by the_extremist00
never

i bet 10$ im gonna die old with a raging boner, and i hope it stays up....would be an awesome funeral

If you hang yourself, the blood in your body flows to the lowest points it can find, and stays there, so you end up with what's known as a "death erection," similar to rigor mortis.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I'm 21 and my ex had a much bigger sex drive than me. She loved goin' at it.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Last edited by JeanMi36 at Jul 6, 2008,
I'm 23 and I dry humped my girlfriend all day 'til she gave it up.

Basically, your boner will disappear after you give a girl a pearl necklace. Then you'l be ready to repeat the process within 24 hours.
Quote by JeanMi36
I'm 21 and my ex had a much bigger sex drive than me.

For some reason I expected to read "penis" instead of "sex drive" o.O

Been on the internet for too long!!
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
I guess you could say it "Can't Stop"!

haha

it always sucks to get them in class and then the teacher is like o hey will you get up and pass these out and i stand up with my bookbag in front of me and walk around the class holding my bag with one hand and passing out papers with the other. even though i know people know i have a raging boner it always makes me feel better knowing they cant see it
I'm 21 and in college and I don't get them in class anymore, but I still jerk off every day.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Can't Stop
haha

it always sucks to get them in class and then the teacher is like o hey will you get up and pass these out and i stand up with my bookbag in front of me and walk around the class holding my bag with one hand and passing out papers with the other. even though i know people know i have a raging boner it always makes me feel better knowing they cant see it

I would do the same thing sometimes, either that or the old "hand in the pocket in front of it" trick.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Can't Stop
When does the hornyness stop?
it doesn't.
in fact, after the first time you get some, it will get worse.
kinda like Pringles.

"once you pop, you can't stop."
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
TS, your username explains it all
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by iimjpii
Dude, just cut your genitalia off, problem solved. If you're wondering how, there's a certain video on the Internet somewhere....

/Pit response

The video is on ... It's called hatchet vs. genitals.

Warning - Do not go there if you have any weakness or anything. You will puke immediately. Hence to why its called time to puke. I could take it though.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Well, I'm almost 18. Yeah, I remember getting boners for no reason during class. I just graduated, and now my penis has become rational. Boners only with reason. I'll only get "irrational boners" when I wake up in the morning (like almost everyone) and every now and then, but it's not really a problem at all.
The horniness never stops. I get off about 1-5 times a day depending on the particular day (Morning is a control; I always get a morning fap for a morning wood, its as important as a cup of coffee), and still the erections don't stop.
Quote by *Juno*
Never.I'm hard right now.No joke.

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by MetalIsBrootalz
IT BETTER BE SOON I HATE THE ****ERS!...god dman especially when you get em boefore the bell rings...

Just flip your dick up into your waistband, I did that **** before superbad was even out.
Quote by Can't Stop
I'm 16 right now and im just wondering when the hornyness stops? Like when do you stop getting raging boners in the middle of class for no reason?

does anyone else see the irony?
Quote by MinistryRules08
When You Get Married

Then Its game over

sorry, but sigged

it live on with you for ever
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
I haven't masturbated in over 7 months, it's much easier to control erections and I get them less often. However, nocturnal emissions come every month.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
The video is on Link Removed It's called hatchet vs. genitals.

Warning - Do not go there if you have any weakness or anything. You will puke immediately. Hence to why its called time to puke. I could take it though.

Get rid of that, NOW.

I've seen that video and far worse but that is not allowed on UG.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Thales
I haven't masturbated in over 7 months, it's much easier to control erections and I get them less often. However, nocturnal emissions come every month.

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
When you can't get a boner. You're never horny at a retirement home, are you? Now imagine that, but 24/7

As Greg Giraldo put it...finally some peace and quiet.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by guitgrinder

Basically, your boner will disappear after you give a girl a pearl necklace. Then you'l be ready to repeat the process within 24 hours.

It takes you that long?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
i'm 21 and just like you.
i think it's a blessing in disguise.
don't cover it, girls appreciate it.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
Quote by guitgrinder

Is giving a girl a pearl necklace some sort of euphemism for a cumshot?

If not, I can't make any sense of that post.
Page 1 of 2