ok i am 18 years old and my ****ing parents want me home at 1 but me and all my friends think i am 18 and it should be ok for me to come home alot later
are you living at home? their house, their rules, deal with it. i guess you could either say screw it and stay out late, getting them mad, or talk to them in a mature manner.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
you dont really have much of a choice. its their house their rules. maybe you can convince them to give you the chance to prove youre responsible enough to stay out later. but i wouldnt bet on it
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
and all they ever did for you was provide care, money, housing, and food

**** the 'rents!

Yeah! Damn them for providing food, love, and shelter, and all you had to do in return was listen to them. Fuck those people for bringing you into the world and caring for you!
unless you want to pay for your own rent, then its their rules...its not fair for them to have to stay up and worry all night
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
If they pay for your Gas, then they own your Ass!!!!

But yeah. If you live in THEIR house, it seems like you should follow their rules.
i know that they **** rasied me and **** but i still not been caught coming home drunk and not even high so what the **** i never been in trouble wit the law i dont get it and it pisses me off
you say you are 18? move out

jesus... people try to stay with their parents forever these days.
Im already going to be out of the house at 18, probably long before then
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
You may opt not to come home by one, but your parrents can also opt to kick your ass out of the house. You are absolutely within your rights to do what you please, but your parrents are also within their rights for laying down the rules for their house. It's iffy, can't really say who's right and who's wrong...it is their house after all, you may just want to find a place of your own...
Quote by Emmure24
ok i am 18 years old and my ****ing parents want me home at 1 but me and all my friends think i am 18 and it should be ok for me to come home alot later

Since when did your friends' opinions matter as to what rules should apply at home? Their house, their rules.

(That being said, my parents are OK with me coming home a lot later)
I'm a communist. Really.
Do you hear yourself? Mabey if you would just listen to what the have to say and show them that youre responsible theyll let you stay out later
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Ungrateful spoiled whiny kid. All your life you'll have to deal with rules that you'll often dislike, but it's a form of maturity to be able to make compromises. You also act like a 13 years old.

Grow up, damn.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
Ungrateful spoiled whiny kid. All your life you'll have to deal with rules that you'll often dislike, but it's a form of maturity to be able to make compromises. You also act like a 13 years old.

Grow up, damn.

hes got a point. its 1 am. thats pretty lenient for a curfew
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by mosh_face
you say you are 18? move out

jesus... people try to stay with their parents forever these days.
Im already going to be out of the house at 18, probably long before then

the real world isn't like an RPG dude
you can't really "move out" before you're 18.

My friend was 17 when he left home and is 18 now and regularly goes home to do laundry and get food and money, because as a kid, you just can't make the money that you need to support yourself.
i agree with the "their house their rules" thing, but 1 is pushing it, try for maybe an hour or so later. they might give in if you do something nice for them or something.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
i dont play RPG's, i know quite a few people who moved out before they were 18, not only that, but i damn well do have the money to move out this year.

and yeah, my parents are dicks too, just doing what they think is best, but thats not something i can just accept.

i think the issue with moving out is that people arent willing to work ridiculous hours and actually earn money like it used to be, we have it easy now and 40 hours of work a week seems like a lot.
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
When my kids turned 18 they were free to come and go as they pleased. My rules are simple.
1 Nobody is welcome in my home past 11:00pm.
2 If you get arrested call somebody else.
3 Don't wake me up when you get home.
4 If I beat your ass you needed it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Actually 1:00 am when you're 18 isn't too bad. Be mature, talk to them as a man and make them a deal. If you have a cell phone, tell them you'll give a quick "check-in" call every hour or so. But if you were in their shoes, you'd worry about yourself being out at night. You don't much of a say-so about house rules if you ain't paying rent.

Your best bet is to just have a talk with them, and don't act all bitchy either. Show them you're a mature young man, and see what happens. Good luck!
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Quote by abdulalhazred
you dont really have much of a choice. its their house their rules. maybe you can convince them to give you the chance to prove youre responsible enough to stay out later. but i wouldnt bet on it

+1
TS, your sentence structure and general whinging doesn't show a whole lot of maturity. Talk to them sensibly about it, if they won't change their minds just live with it.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by Jackal58
When my kids turned 18 they were free to come and go as they pleased. My rules are simple.
1 Nobody is welcome in my home past 11:00pm.
2 If you get arrested call somebody else.
3 Don't wake me up when you get home.
4 If I beat your ass you needed it.

Rule #2 is my favorite!

I'm in the same situation for a few more months til i can save up and move out. I know what you mean, when your out and your having a good time, you dont want to stop it abruptly. But i mean, its either that or no free rent/free food. They're kind enough for not kicking your ass into the real world yet, the least you can do is come home at 1. I agree with most everyone else, their house, their rules. It sucks, but deal with it, you'll have your own freedom soon enough.

Or you can do what i do sometimes, well only once. I got hammered drunk (just down the street from my house) one night, was supposed to be home at 1. I stayed out till my parents called at about 2:30 or 3, i just said i fell asleep at my girlfriends house while watching a movie. They were too tired to get out of bed, so it was A-OK.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by JeanMi36

Grow up, damn.

Why moan at things which can be changed reasonably?
1 am really isn't even a bad curfew, just respect it when you're out and see if you can get it changed
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
The only rule I have is that my mum needs to know where I am, she gets over worried a lot, once I didn't come home and forgot to call, turns out, everyone she knew was looking for me, I was 17 at the time, and perfectly capable of handling myself, so yeh, over worried etc.

Basically dude, just talk to your parents, tell them you understand they're reasoning, but then give them your point of view, that's all I can give on the info you provided.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I'm 16.5 and I have to be in by 8

but I'm not complaining. its my parents rules.

thats what goes.
deal with it

If you have a job, and your boss says you have to dress in a uniform, and be clean shaven and whatnot, are you gonna think thats unfair? no.