we're all f***ed either way. Global warming is like the earth's microwave. It makes sure we're nice and hot for when the earth is eaten.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Last edited by \m/_Chair_\m/ at Jul 6, 2008,
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
we're all f***ed either way. Global warming is like the earth's microwave. It makes sure we're nice and hot for when the earth is eaten.

bs. history has shown us that the earth periodically goes through warming and cooling cycles. with or without human interference. Yeah sure we are to blame for some of the problems with the environment but there's no way to prevent what's going to happen only slow it down. our generation will be fine. everyone else will be ****ed.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
that "we are pre- something" makes me feel like i'm part of something

and i'm trying to take conscius of it, altough it need serious commitment on a massive ammount of people to actually make a difference
I think we'll exhaust our biofuel supply long before global warming has any effect.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I'm not so sure on the global warming idea yet, the Earth goes through periodic cycles, but certainly pumping millions of tons of waste into the atmosphere that wasn't there before can't be helping anything. As for the "green revolution", it needs to actually be a revolution, not just an idea. People have been talking about this for the past few years but little has actually been done. Even if gas prices fall back down to 2 or 3 dollars per gallon, we will still run out sometime in the near future. It's never a bad idea to plan things ahead of time, and we've fucked ourselves with fuel.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by riffmasterjosh
bs. history has shown us that the earth periodically goes through warming and cooling cycles. with or without human interference. Yeah sure we are to blame for some of the problems with the environment but there's no way to prevent what's going to happen only slow it down. our generation will be fine. everyone else will be ****ed.

It's not all about global warming, but general energy shortage.
And did you listen to the part of the 670,000 years? We cause a lot of global warming.
Quote by hugmeplz
It's not all about global warming, but general energy shortage.
And did you listen to the part of the 670,000 years? We cause a lot of global warming.

the energy is there. energy cannot be created nor destroyed. and no i didn't listen to it.
Quote by riffmasterjosh
the energy is there. energy cannot be created nor destroyed. and no i didn't listen to it.

You have to make the energy usable for us though..

Watch the damn thing before you spout bullshit.

It has mostly nothing to do with global warming. Get your head out of your ass.
Quote by hugmeplz
You have to make the energy usable for us though..

Watch the damn thing before you spout bullshit.

It has mostly nothing to do with global warming. Get your head out of your ass.

im watching it now still call bs. the us is developed and have the population under control and are actually doing alot to contol this "problem" it's china and india and all the developing countries that don't give a **** that are tearing up the world. it really doesn't matter what u do the world is ****ed and there's no reversing that