rite now my big toe is swollen, stiff, itchy, red, and oozing out weird clear liquid. im gonna see a doctor, but i have no idea whats wrong! could it be an insect bite or somethin i didnt hit my toe on anythin what could be wrong?
je suis haut
Last edited by reissued at Jul 6, 2008,
sounds like a funges man. go to a doctor and get some meds for it.... you *could* try hydrogen peroxide
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
I hate to say it, but
pics or it didn't happen!
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
Ingrown toenail. Sounds gross and it is. If it's bad enough, the doctor will do a quick surgery to clear it up, if not, put Neosporin on it every day, keep it clean, and it should go away.
Quote by Sub_urban12
Ingrown toenail. Sounds gross and it is. If it's bad enough, the doctor will do a quick surgery to clear it up, if not, put Neosporin on it every day, keep it clean, and it should go away.

This.

I've had one. You're best off with the surgery. They just do local anesthesia, which only brings minor pain, then the rest is easy. The 2-3 days afterward suck cause it bleeds alot, and hurts a bit to walk on, but it will be fine within a week.
FrenchyFungus!!!!!!

But you question has already been answered mate
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Sounds like a prick man, i hope it gets better

Proud member of the Stratocaster Lover's Group
Sounds like an ingrown toenail.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,