So I want to get a tatoo... one on my left wrist of a yin yang symbol

but when I told her this she sort of minifreaked out "No!"

So what do I do? Get the tatoo, or do what she says, or let it simmer for a while and see if it still seems like a good idea.
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Quote by The McManus
So I want to get a tatoo... one on my left wrist of a yin yang symbol

but when I told her this she sort of minifreaked out "No!"

So what do I do? Get the tatoo, or do what she says, or let it simmer for a while and see if it still seems like a good idea.

Incredibly lame and every dude who thinks he's cool has that tattoo. I also doubt that you are Chinese.

Don't do it. If you're gonna get a tattoo, get something that will look cool and you won't regret it when you're 50. Get a creative and original tattoo, don't do lame stuff like that.
That tattoo sounds pretty homosexual to me.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
It really is a stupid tattoo. I'm gonna get a flux capacitor on my back so I can enable time travel. Good tattoos FTW
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
just wait it out
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
scrap the tattoo and get a circumcision instead.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
gat a tattoo of the entire ewok village on your back
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
you need an original tattoo like a squirrel on the inside of your thigh reaching for your nuts
Quote by trio1000
you need an original tattoo like a squirrel on the inside of your thigh reaching for your nuts

omg
Quote by trio1000

Katie? is that you? don't you talk about my tat...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I guarantee you will regret that tattoo 6 months after you get it, girl or no girl.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by \m/-Metallica
Tatoo her name instead onto your chest and show her

Then you can get what ever tat you want after that!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I'd maybe get a thistle or St Andrew or something Scottish but since Scottish is probably the only thing I'm definitely going to be my whole life I know that what I want and like can and will change and any tattoo I get I will likely hate it a few years. So in my opinion you'd be stupid to do it.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
My friend got a lower back tatoo on his arm and he did not know until we told him he is lucky it was temporary though
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
Quote by paulvxD
Incredibly lame and every dude who thinks he's cool has that tattoo. I also doubt that you are Chinese.

Don't do it. If you're gonna get a tattoo, get something that will look cool and you won't regret it when you're 50. Get a creative and original tattoo, don't do lame stuff like that.

Agreed. Plus get a tat on an easy to hide place because you will be looked at in a "certain way" by employers.