beautiful video that you will find on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hFvMlXLJcE

It made my night.

Edit: This kid wins at life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WirEJbA14xA&feature=related
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Jul 6, 2008,
sounded good.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
I just creamed tears.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
pretty damn sweet, i like the counterpoints
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Caution, this is just a suggestion.

does it sound like hes not playing it to any one else?? i mean it might be possible he pre-recorded it and then just played it back over a vid. theres no distortion whatsoever and it sounds way to professional to be captured by a video camera.
Quote by dxvxb
Caution, this is just a suggestion.

does it sound like hes not playing it to any one else?? i mean it might be possible he pre-recorded it and then just played it back over a vid. theres no distortion whatsoever and it sounds way to professional to be captured by a video camera.

there may have been a separate mic,
I thought so too at first, since there was a knee in front of his strumming hand.. but seeing more from him I think it really is him playing live..

Awesome vids! great kid, just plain genius
i think the songs by Andy McKee and Antoine Dufour are really amazing.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.