it's going to be a relic job, possibly sea green or t.v yellow,

i already have a jass bass, but i was wondering if i should do another jazz, a p bass or take an actual telecaster body and turn it into a bass (tele shaped pickguard and control plate with p-bass pickups)

thoughts?
Do the telecaster!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Telecaster basses are delightful!
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
peep the G&L ASAT Bass.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
You should make a guitar p bass!
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
g&l already had both ideas (tele, p bass) as bass guitars back in the 90's. even gibson had a color called 'tv green'. you are too late. been there done that.

check out my flying v guitars... bass and guitar are the same scale... bass is short scale. floyd rose gold hardware emg's/duncans and binding all over the entire guitar and i charge 3,000.00 each in 1984. today they would run about 5,000.00 each.

Quote by xgregoryx
it's going to be a relic job, possibly sea green or t.v yellow,

i already have a jass bass, but i was wondering if i should do another jazz, a p bass or take an actual telecaster body and turn it into a bass (tele shaped pickguard and control plate with p-bass pickups)

thoughts?
Last edited by editor at Jul 7, 2008,