Quote by Can't Stop
hand? no hand? lube? no lube? pron? crowded areas? public restrooms? what do you do?

...wut?
more sig required.
Quote by Can't Stop
hand? no hand? lube? no lube? pron? crowded areas? public restrooms? what do you do?

I like to do it no handed, in crowded areas.
HI
Hand, no lube, sometimes in public.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Under my covers while listening "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley while watching a picture show that subliminally makes me envision the pear in my head.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I prefer a hollowed out breadroll thats been warmed up in the microwave.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by TooFast
Hand, no lube, sometimes in public.

*looks at username* ...
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
Quote by emokidsdelirium
*looks at username* ...

Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
Under my covers while listening "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley while watching a picture show that subliminally makes me envision the pear in my head.

Holy **** you're a sad man. I know you're kidding, but it's like you came straight from 4chan.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

I take the cardboard out of a roll of toilet paper, insert a condom and wrap it around the edges, and use lube. Instant girlfriend! LMAO!
Quote by TooFast

Holy **** you're a sad man. I know you're kidding, but it's like you came straight from 4chan.

almost like that was the intention of the joke. almost.
Quote by b r y a n
almost like that was the intention of the joke. almost.

I don't think so.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

3 words!, WARM APPLE PIE!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Mutant Corn
Why would you do that to a perfectly good apple pie?

Cause Meat pies Burn!! Have you ever been to the Emergency ward with 3rd degree burns to your wang!???
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Can't Stop

Get someone else to do it, obviously.
Quote by (Metal)lica
Hand, pron, spit, no lube.

ewwwww....
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by thepatient001
This.

Dude you should put that into mass production, sit back & watch the big bikkies come in!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
Dude you should put that into mass production, sit back & watch the big bikkies come in!!

Yeah i could advertise it on the WOW forums or something.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by thepatient001
This.

I can see that having some awful side effects.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.