I was talking to a girl on "myyearbook.com" and at the bottom of her message appeared this text. It appears to be a mix of dutch and danish. I can't get a very good translation. If anyone could help me figure out what it says it would be much appreciated

sorry dat ik even stoor maar dit meisje gebruikte mijn e-mailadres om dit yearbook temaken ik ben totaal niet te vreden en hoop dat dit snel word recht gezet danku

I think the gist of it is "Sorry to bother you but this girl used my email address to create this yearbook, (this part is where it gets fuzzy) (option 1) but this is a private wall to wall account) (option 2) it bothers me that someone is using my email) Or possibly something else. I'm not sure... and then the end appears to be I hope this is fixed quickly? thank you?
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
According to google translater (dutch)

"sorry I even store but this girl used my e-mail address to this yearbook temaken I'm not in peace and hope that this will soon put right danku"

makes no sense but whatever
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Yeah but I already used a couple translaters and they are all similar to that. I was hoping someone that spoke the languages or somethin would stumble on this lol
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Myb Ftw!

Yes. Definitely the best place to find underage bitches. Period.
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by MightyAl
Dutchie to the rescue!

sorry dat ik even stoor maar dit meisje gebruikte mijn e-mailadres om dit yearbook temaken ik ben totaal niet te vreden en hoop dat dit snel word recht gezet danku

means:

Sorry for bothering you but this girl used my email address to make this yearbook and I'm not satisfied and hope that this will be fixed.

(yes it is one long ass sentence)
^Pretty close. It means: Sorry to bother you but this little girl has been using my email-adress to make this yearbook I am totally NOT happy with this and hope it'll be set straight, THANK YOU.

More of a difference in tone, I know.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Sweet I was pretty close! I wonder why he'd talk to me in dutch, when chances are I wouldn't know what the hell he said. Not all people have UG !!!!
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by MightyAl